Sex Worker (Taehyung)

You were a sex worker. It’s nothing to be proud of. But you were poor, you even tried doing multiple jobs. Nothing worked. Someone from the past introduced you to this job. It went well. You have been using your own body to earn.

Today, you were informed that you would have to attend a client. You were getting ready. You wore a red one piece till thighs, hugging your curves. Your cleavage was visible. Spraying some perfume and wearing the high heels, you gave final touches.

“Everything is going to be ruined anyway, why bother?”a co-worker said, informing you the room number. “Still, work is work”, you replied and exited the room.

You entered the bar and walked towards the VIP lounge. Loud music was played. There were hungry eyes on you, but you neglected and finally reached the room. You took a deep breath and entered the room.

The person inside was extremely handsome. Then suddenly, it rings a bell that he is the CEO of Kim corporations, Kim Taehyung. No wonder you were offered to pay well. The room was dim lighted with some light yet erotic music was playing.

He was sitting on the couch and was looking at you as if he was going to eat you alive. The eyes had nothing except lust. Drinks were placed on a small table in front of him. You approached him and sat in his lap.

He didn’t speak a word but you were waking up the monster inside him. He tightly gripped your waist. You let a soft moan in the attempt of turning him on. You took the wine glass and poured a drink and gave it to him.

He took small tips while his other hand was caressing your waist up and down. You were playing with his tie and slowly removed his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt. You placed your arms in his slightly exposed chest and whispered, “You are so sexy.”

He placed the wine glass down. He lifted you in the bridal style to the bed. He almost threw you on the bed. “Strip”,he said in a deep voice.

You kneeled on the bed and pulled your zipper down from the back of the dress. You took your dress and threw it on the other side leaving yourself in undergarments. He took off his shirt and hovered over you.

He took a good look at your body. Licking his lips, he started kissing you roughly. He was so rough, you gave and let him take the dominance. His tongue explored your mouth.

He started sucking on your neck leaving hickeys. You were leaving soft moans. He started massaging your breasts. The pleasure was taking over you. He liked how you were devouring under his touch.

“Such a good slut”, he whispered in your ears. Your hands were aimlessly roaming around his body. He felt hard down there. “Suck me”, he said more like a command.

He sat resting himself against the headboard. You took off his pants and boxers. You saw his erect length. You took his member in your hands and started to move up and down.

You increased the pace. He started to throw his head back in pleasure. He groaned because of the pleasure. “Suck it off”, he said and caught your hair.

He made you put his member in your mouth. You started giving him immense pleasure. “Fuck! Yes”, he was moaning. Without warning he came in your mouth. You took it all, while you had some drops in your lips.

He pulled you closer and licked off your lips and kissed you passionately, making you sitting on his legs. His hands travelled in your thighs giving you chills in your spine. He took off your pantie and rubbed your clit.

You rested your heads on his shoulder and moaned out. He unclipped your bra. He lifted you a little and started sucking your breasts. While his one hand was still playing with your clit. You threw your heads back and moaned out.

“Do you like this?”, he asked. “Mhmm”, you hummed. “Words, you little brat”, he pinched your nipples. “Yes”, you managed to say in between the moans. He made you lie down and without any warning he entered you.

You screamed at the pleasure. He started to move at an inhuman pace. You closed your eyes and melted in his actions. “Look at me when I fuck you”, he growled. You managed to keep eye contact. You held the bed sheets tightly. “I am going to cum”, you said.

“Cum for me”, he said, pulling out. You came all over the sheets. You both were covered in sweat. He plopped next to you. “What’s your name?”, he asked. “Y/n”, you replied. He smiled,“Y/n, Be my mistress!”