Punishment -Threesome(Taehyung x Jungkook)

You were in a poly relationship

You were in a poly relationship. You had two boyfriends Taehyung and Jungkook. You guys planned a movie night. You were comfortably sitting in between them and watching the movie. The film was quite sensual.

Jungkook got a phone call. He went to attend it. An idea popped up in your mind. You were all covered yourselves in a huge blanket. "Tae!", You whispered. "Yes baby! Wanna have some fun? I will help you relax", you said.

"But, Jungkook", he said. "Oh come on, he doesn't need to know", you winked. He accepted. You sat comfortably and started palming his clothed crotch.

Jungkook soon joined you. He was watching the movie. Taehyung was quiet just enjoying the slow and sensual pleasure. You repeated the same thing to Jungkook, without Taehyung's knowledge.

He agreed too. With your other hand you started palming Jungkook too. You were really enjoying having the two boys under control. No one was watching the movie, but your eyes were glued to the screen.

They both tried to suppress their breathing and tried to be natural. So that the other wouldn't get suspicious. You liked torturing them. You internally smirked.

You opened the zipper and teased their Dick's head. You were pumping in a rhythm. They gripped the sheets. Taehyung couldn't control, he wanted to touch you.

He slowly put his hands under your pants. He was massaging your clit. After some time, the younger one thought the same. But that was a bad move.

His hand encountered the older ones. He pulled the blanket to see the mess. You were having both of their dicks in your hands. "You little! Were you having so much fun?", Taehyung asked.

"It was fun", you said, giggling. "You know what we will show you the real fun!", Jungkook said and picked you up.

They both took you to the bedroom. They completely left you naked. The elder one tied your hands to bed, while the younger one tied your legs. They both smirked at you.

"Remember the safe word, baby girl! Today, you are going to see heaven", he said. You were honestly excited. "Show me", you said turning them on. The younger started to massage your clit.

To be exact very slowly. At first, you didn't feel anything but it turned into frustration. He was touching your folds. "Come on pleasure me properly!", You whined. They said no.

Another one was playing with nipples. He was matching the rhythm of your clit massage. At this point you didn't even know what to do. You were cuffed, unable to move a muscle.

Your body was heaving up and down. You were making noises. "If you are going to make noises and throw tantrums, we will plaster your mouth", one of them mischievously laughed. "Devils!", you mumbled.

"Not more than you", he snorted. The younger finally made his way to the vaginal hole. He was thrusting his finger in you. Once again torture, very slowly. "Please!", You begged. No response!

The other one started licking your nipples. The nipple bud was perking up. He took your nipples in mouth and sucked.

He was leaving a popping sound, whenever he sucked. You bit your lips. You were making incoherent noises. The one down there started eating you out.

He held a strong grip on your thighs. He licked from bottom to top of the folds. He was making you wet. He pushed his tongue as much as possible. You moaned both of their names. They were turned on.

They wanted a little help. But they decided not to get from you. They left your body. Instead they pulled out a chair and sat either side of the bed. They started to pleasure themselves.

You saw how they pumped their length up and down. They moaned loudly to make you whimper. You were extremely impatient. "Please! Don't do that!", you pleaded. The victorious smile danced in their lips.

They moaned your name. They put your body on fire. They changed their positions and touched you while touching themselves. The elder one went to the bottom. He was pleasuring himself while fingering you.

His fingers fit well in your hole. The younger one took the breasts. He bit your nipple bud making the euphoric sensation pass throughout your body. "Fuck me please!", You cried out. Finally they released you from cuffs.

Before you could do anything, the elder started slamming into you. You took the younger in your mouth. You had two dicks in you. This feeling was somewhere inexpressible.

When your hole was filled well, your breasts were fed well. They both cummed in you. You cleaned the younger one with your mouth.

"Wait! It's not done yet!", The younger one said. He aligned his member and started to thrust inside you. While the other lied beside you because of the previous encounter.

The younger one was so fast and beasty. You were well hit with all your pleasurable parts. The other one was constantly massaging your breasts. You rolled your head back in pleasure.

You felt pain. The elder kissed you for distracting the pain. Once again you came with the younger. He plopped down on the other side. You three were catching breath. "That was awesome!", You managed to say.

"Then we will keep punishing you", they said. You were really tired. Their hands were still roaming around your body. But this time they caressed to make you relax. You fell asleep on the elder's chest while the younger hugged you from back!