When he takes you Virginity (Namjoon)

You were a virgin

You were a virgin. You turned 18 recently and wanted to have a sexual experience. You were randomly going through online sites, when an ad got your eyes. “Give your virginity for money” You found that interesting and went in.

It was basically where virgin girls give up their virginity in front of the camera either to their boyfriend or the porn actor of that particular community. You clicked a few videos and found that it was interesting.

You wanted to become a model, so you thought it would help. Also, you didn’t mind giving up your v card to a random stranger. You contacted the company and fixed the appointment.

D-day~

You were honestly nervous. They asked you a few questions and recorded. You were sent to a room. It was nothing like an usual porn movie. The room was very simple, only with a bed. The actor introduced himself as KNJ.

Once the crew was ready, they started recording. They kept the cameras and left the room for convenience. “Shall we start?”, he asked. You nodded. “Stop me when you want to”, he assured.

As this was the first, they give very slow and gentle sex. He started kissing your lips. You were moving in sync with him. Slowly he entered your mouth with his tongue.

His hand was caressing your thighs. As the kiss deepened, he moved his hands to your waist. He slid his hand under your shirt. His touch was so soft and gentle. He took off your T-shirt to reveal your breasts.

“You are beautiful”, he complimented. He placed a few kisses around the nipple and sucked your nipple. He started massaging your breasts, while kissing your neck. His hands roamed all over the body.

He removed your shorts. He started palming your clothed clit. He slowly circled around the part. You felt different types of sensations in you. He periodically placed kisses on your body.

He pulled down your panties. He rubbed your clitoris and sent waves of pleasure. His every touch proved that he is a pro.

He was stimulating your folds and making them wet. You hid your face around his neck.  He put his finger in your hole and started moving in and out. You gripped his shirt.

To increase the pleasure he asked you to touch yourself on your clitoris. You palmed your clit, while he was fingering you. He moved faster, he felt your walls clenching around his fingers.

You came over his fingers. You took a moment to catch your breath. “Can I pleasure you?”, you asked. “Are you sure?”, he asked. You nodded. You wanted to show him that you are capable.

You pulled his pants down and kneeled down. You took his member in your hand. You slowly motioned your palm around it. Then you took in your mouth.

He left it to you, he just enjoyed how you pleasured him. Your saliva acted as a lube. You started moving faster. He groaned in pleasure. “Am I doing good?”, you asked.

“Keep going. You are doing well”, he answered. It boosted your confidence. You kept giving him a blow job. Both of your legs started shaking. You felt his member twitching in your mouth.

He pulled out, but you took in and made him come in your mouth. He was impressed by your bold move. You cleaned yourself.

He made you lie on the bed. “Are you ready?”, he asked. You nodded. He pulled your legs to the edge of the bed. He stood in between your legs.

He adjusted his member in your entrance. He put his member in you. He slowly inserted. Once he got your signal, he started moving. At first he started moving slowly, you were already in pleasure because your hole was completely filled.

You gripped you the bed sheets. You teared up in pain. He bent down and got your hands. Your hands moved with him. He kissed you to feel ease. You felt loved. Your heartbeats were rising. Your moans were suppressed.

Your walls clenched around his member. You both came. You both were panting heavily. You looked at his well chiseled body. You both cleaned yourselves. He left the room. Yeah! Just like that he left!