Noona Kink(Jungkook)

You and Jungkook were in a relationship. You were a year older than him. This doesn’t affect your relationship anyway but you were quite turned on whenever he called you ‘noona’.

You never told him the real reason and instead asked him not to call you so. Being a good boyfriend, he stopped addressing you like that thinking that you would feel old.

Today, it was just a normal weekend for you. You both would watch movies and have a sleepover. You both never pushed your relationship beyond kissing.

On his way to buy you some candies in a store, he saw a lovey dovey couple. They both were in their own world purchasing few things. He happened to overhear their conversation.

“Noona, how about this?”, the guy asked. “Stop calling me Noona!”, the girl whined. “Why am I turning you on? You and your noona kink”, the boy chuckled. Jungkook's mind immediately thought something evil.

He thought he would prank you today by calling noona. Honestly he wanted to take this relationship to the next step, but he never crossed the line.

At your house~

You heard the bell. You immediately knew it’s Jungkook. You opened the door. “Hey y/n!”, he hugged you. “Hey Kookie!”, you welcomed him in and closed the door. “Noona! Where shall I put the candies?”he asked from Kitchen.

You frowned but didn’t care much, because he used to call you like that. You thought that it came accidentally. Jungkook smirked internally at your silence. “Noona!”, he called you once again. “Oh! Yeah! Put it on the counter Kookie”, you replied, entering the living room.

“What’s this little monster is upto?!”, you thought to yourself. You both sat at the couch turning on the movie. You both were watching the movie, suddenly Jungkook said,”Y/n Noona!, I am thirsty”, he showed his doe eyes. “I-I’ll fetch the water”, you stuttered a little.

You went inside the kitchen. While fetching the water in the glass. Strong arms wrapped around your waist. “Noona”, Jungkook whispered and snuggled into your neck. “Jungkook! What are you doing?”, you were literally shaking. While his grip around your waist tightened.

“Don’t you have this kink?”, he asked you, still holding you. You felt a little confident now, finding his intentions.You slowly removed yourself from his grip and turned around to face him. You slightly cupped his face. “Baby boy!”, you called him. He felt weak under your touch now.

“ Call me one more time and then I can’t guarantee that I will keep quiet”,  you said almost as a whisper and seductively. “I want you”, he whispered. “What?!”you asked, surprised. “I want you, Noona”, he said once again. You felt your hormones rushing to peak.

“There’s no turn back baby boy”,you said, pulling him closer and kissing him. You deepened the kiss and you both kissed so passionately. You both released yourselves to catch your breath.

You guided him to the bedroom. You pushed him on the bed taking the lead. He was surprised by your dominance while you were enjoying his submissive nature.

You climbed on him and started kissing once again. You started sucking on his neck. He moaned softly. When you found his sweet spot he left out a loud moan. You smirked and started giving hickeys all over his neck.

You unzipped his pants. You could see his hardened member poking his boxer. You palmed his bulge. “Ah.. y/n please!”, he hissed. “I want the right  words baby”, you smirked.

“Don’t tease Noona!”, he said between uneven breaths. You pulled down his boxers. His member sprung up with having precum already. You took his member in his hands and teased his tips.

He was a mess in front of you. Wasting no time you put his member into your mouth and started sucking him. His moans made you extremely wet. You increased your pace. He came in your mouth. You licked him clean.

“You are  such a good boy”, you said caressing his face. He smiled at you. “That was amazing noona”, he winked. You smirked and you were kind of proud of yourself.

You were still needy but you noticed his eyes were droopy. You kissed on top of his forehead. You decided to stop for today and allowed  him to sleep. “I love you bunny”, you said laying beside him.

“I love you too Noona”, he said in his sleep. You smiled at him. He pulled you closer and snuggled into your chest. You were gently stroking his hair. Soon, you drifted off to dreamland.

Author's note:

More stories and one shots like this will be updated here. Stay tuned for the updates.

Don't forget to vote , comment and follow 💜🤗