Teasing you (Jungkook)

You were recently teasing Jungkook a lot. You would always make him sexually frustrated and enjoy looking at him. He made up his mind to take revenge on you.

"Hey baby!", you hugged him as soon as he entered the door. "Hey!", he pecked your lips. "How was your day, Officer?", you asked. "Tiring, dealing with the culprits are not an easy task", he left out a sigh.

Yes! He is a police officer. "Go and wash up. Dinner is ready", you said. He washed up and ate dinner.

"I have some paperwork to complete, you can go to bed first", he said. You pouted. "Come soon", you said and went. Jungkook smirked.

He knows you well, when you are needy. He also know that you read erotic stuff to make yourself fulfill your neediness.

He purposely dragged some time to catch you. He is a police officer after all! He knew very well, when he should catch the culprit.

You on the other side, was reading a erotic novel as usual in your phone. The male lead touched the female lead and you imagined everything done by him was done by Jungkook to you.

Unintentionally, you spread your legs. Your hand was slowly rubbing your clothed clit. "What are you doing?", a deep voice asked.

You flinched. It was Jungkook. His eyes were dark. You gulped at his reaction. "I- I just missed you", you whispered as he was hovering you.

He pinned your hands above your head and kissed you passionately. He bit your lip and entered your mouth. He removed your shirt. He once again attacked your lips.

You were enjoying the pleasure. He took the secretly hidden handcuffs from his back. He cuffed your hands. Before you could realize what he was doing, he tied both the hands to the head board.

"Jungkook, wha-t are you doing?", you asked. "Time for payback", he said and smirked. Your eyes widened at his statement.

You tried to pull your hands from the cuffs. "You'll hurt yourself baby, don't even try", he said. You gave up. He removed his shirt.

"You want to touch my abs, don't you?", he asked. "Jeon, don't tease", you whined. He removed your pants. He trailed his fingers through the inner thigh.

His cold fingers gave chills to you. He unclipped your bra. He couldn't remove it, because of handcuffs. You smirked, "you need to uncuff."

"I know that you are wearing a strap removable bra", he pulled your bra from the straps. "Ugh!", you groaned. He removed your panties as well.

He started to suck your boob, while another hand was massaging the other one. You bit your lips in pleasure. "Moan", he ordered. You decided to disobey.

"You'll regret y/n", he warned. He pulled your nipples. He caught your nipple in between his teeth and pulled lightly. You couldn't control anymore and let out a moan.

"Jungkook, it's too much, argghhh", you kept begging. "Do I care, princess?"He continued sucking. You were already wet down. You wanted to touch him and wanted him inside you.

"Now tell me, what made you touch yourself", he whispered in your ears. "He touched her and ate her out", you said, with shaky breath.

"Like this, huh?",he teased by rubbing the clit. "More", you yelped. "I want you", you begged. "Beg more", he commanded. "I want your cock inside me, fuck me", you begged.

"I am going to disobey you", he smirked. "Jeon, please", you whined. "Did he put his fingers in her?", he asked, inserting a finger in you. "Mhmm", you hummed in pleasure. He moved his finger very slowly.

"Faster, please", you said. He inserted another finger and fingered you. When you were about to reach high, he pulled out. Your walls hit with a sudden vacuum making you scream in frustration.

"This is what bad girls deserve", he said. "I'll be a good girl, daddy. Please make me cum", you whined. "Not today, my horny princess", he kissed your lips. "Yah! Jeon", you shouted.

"Don't throw tantrums, else you'll be cuffed for the rest of the night", he warned you. "Ugh! Whatever! Wait I'll get you back and make you beg", you muttered the last part.

Author note:

Please do give your thoughts about the stories 💜

Do not forget to vote and comment 💜