Joey x reader

This is pre entity! In case you get confused

Taking a walk down a trial in the woods, I found a dirty mixtape laying on there titled "joeys mixtape"...who's Joey? And why is their mixtape all the way over here? Oh well maybe they dropped it. I stuffed it in my pocket and walked back home. I'm pretty sure I had a player around here..found it!

    I stuffed the tape inside and pushed the play button. The music had some sort of funk to it, but was still kind of calming to hear gee, this Joey person has good taste in music... I set it on the counter to listen to while I made my dinner. After I was done, I turned it off and went to my bedroom to watch (whatever you want to watch lol). I set the plate in the sink to wash tomorrow and started getting ready to go to bed. I brushed my teeth and slipped on my pjs. 

      I heard a thump coming from the living room outside. I quickly grabbed a (gun lol jk imagine lol) bat and quietly turned the knob to my door. There was some shuffling before it stopped then soft footsteps approached my room door, and I saw the door knob slowly turning. I grabbed a nearby object for self defense. I slowly and quietly opened the door and looked around the hallway, gripping my bat tighter. Once I double checked my surroundings, I headed out to the living room to check out what's going on.

       Out of no where, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist with a hand around my mouth. I squirmed around in attempt to get free of the intruder. I managed to get the strength to kick the person in the shins. They quietly yelled out in pain and huddled over. So it is a guy.. "fucking dumbass" he said recovering from his injury. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" "What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with you what are you doing in my house!?" 

        We stood there in silence looking at eachother until he spoke up again. "I wouldn't be here if you wouldn't have taken my mixtape" wait this is Joey? "Oh...so you're Joey sorry about that I'll hand it over in a moment." I walked to the tape player and pushed the button so the tape can come out then walked over to the guy and handed the tape to him.

      A few awkward seconds pass as we looked at each other, figuring out what to say before he finally spoke up, "hey.. I know we barely met eachother like literally just now but I kinda need a place to stay for a few days so if you don't mind me staying here till I can get home again that would be nice," 

       I thought about it for a second well he literally just tried to attack me and broke into my house but he does seem kinda nice...this is stupid ugh well I guess a few days wouldn't hurt... "well sure but only for a few days alright?" It was a little dark but I can still somehow see him smile under his mask. "I don't have any clothes for you though don't know what you're gonna do about that but if you want I'll buy you some tomorrow," he nodded in return.

 (Gee why is it so hard to write oneshots🥲 ok I'm sorry but I'm just gonna cut it a little short since I literally have no idea I'm very sorry 😅)

     This is the last day he'll be here and this may sound really weird but I sort of gotten a liking to him but I'm fucking stupid and can never tell him classic me stuff.  Maybe I could tell him when he get back?? No he wouldn't love me I'm stupid. I thought of how I was going to tell him if I even was going to tell him. When he finally got home I got the got the guts to tell him.

      I set the food down so he could eat and sat next to him and turned on the tv so it won't be awkward. "Sooo uhh what did you do today?," great. I still managed to make it awkward. "Nothing much why?" I sighed and finally let the words out. "Listen, Joey even though we met literally a few days ago but I somehow managed to uh like you I mean I know you're not gonna accept my feelings but I thought it was a worth a sho-" I was interrupted by Joey hugging me "geez you talk too much had, had to shut you up" he laughed "and yes moron, I love you too"

        Joey introduced me to his friends who were apparently called "the legion" which I thought was a little funny and after that blah blah blah whatever marriage 

Alright fine I'll put a little more

Me and Joey dated for a year and a half but one day he just disappeared and I never saw him again.

Hey guys noob back I'm still trying to finish other oneshots and I'll finish them when i can! Anyways That was so bad ugh I don't even know why 11k people want to read this story..

Wait 

11K!?!? WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM QKKSKWNDKSNDKWKAKD