Adam francis x reader

Looking around you, your heart races in fear as you see a mist of something from the distance, looking around you it seems to be a Japanese/Chinese cultured area, where were you? How did you get here? Walking more and more you bump into something, looking around you are greeted with a man in a trench coat, you scream and run back.

"Hey woah, woah! Keep your voice down, it'll hear you." The man spoke.

"Where am I? Who are you!?" You asked, voice becoming panicked.

"I'm Adam, Adam Francis, and you're in the Yamaoka Estate, wonderful place isn't it?" He asks.

"Yeah--I guess, what is it Chinese Japanese?" You question, now taking a look around you.

"It's Japanese in fact, but I also mean it's the Oni's so we have a big problem." He laughs nervously.

"Adam! Hey, who's this?" Calls a female from behind him, taking a look it is a girl with jet black hair and wearing a beanie.

"Oh, It's a newbie, they don't know where we are and about the danger, do you even have a perk?" Adam asks you.

"Um..No, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N) by the way." You state.

"Well (Y/N) stay by us and we should make it out, but if you see a large bulky creature with a mask, run." Adam states running away without further explanation.

Walking around you see a generator, thinking back to where you woke up you had seen a door, could that be opened by powering the gens? Shrugging you begin working on it, knowing little about engineering you guess the wrong wires and the gen makes a loud banging sound. Gasping you get up from the gen and run to a locker that was nearby, hiding inside you're met with a loud running sound along with your heartbeat ringing in your ears. Breathing becoming hard you hear the footsteps come closer to your location and the locker opens revealing a large figure with a mask on. Screaming in fear, it grabs a hold of you and puts you over its shoulder, taking you away. Walking off you notice it taking you to a obvious sharp hook and you wiggle. Failing to get out of the monsters grasp, you are placed on the hook with a ear-piercing scream after it, seeing the hook through your shoulder. The monster walks away and you are left on the hook when you see someone crouched nearby.

"Hey (Y/N), it's going to be okay, I'm going to get you off!." Adam smiles.

Smiling lightly back through a blur of tears, he grabs onto your hips and lifts you up and out of the hook. Walking away behind a rock, Adam patches you up as there was a obvious hole in your shoulder from the hook. Smiling at you again he puts his hand on your good shoulder and hugs you.

"When we get out of here, you want to be friends?" He offers.

"Yes, I would like that." You answer back.

Smiling you two go your separate ways again, and you go onto the gen you were working on last time, this time you begun to understand the mechanics about the gen and fixed it to full as it lights up with life. Hearing loud blaring you walk over to the door that you saw, you see Adam opening it, hearing a heartbeat and fast footsteps a hand grabs you from behind and you two exit. Sighing in relief Adam holds you close.

"Don't do that again (Y/N)! They could've had NOED!!!" His words come off broken, he was worried.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm sorry that it could've gotten me with that, but I'll learn right?" You ask, hope filling your veins.

"Yeah, you got the gist, so, since we have 12 hours of free time, do you want to ask each other questions?" He offers.

"Sure! What job did you have before this?" You ask.

"I was a teacher, until the bus crash and then I woke up here! But my turn, how did you get here?" He asks.

Thinking you stutter on your words. "I don't remember." You state.

"That's okay, I'll help you, alright?" Adam smiles, kissing your forehead.

"Thanks Adam." You smile softly.

Smiling back you chat and talk together as the night goes on, knowing that the other must've went to the other door to go off to a different trial next time.