Adam francis x reader pt2

You don't have to read this i only wrote this cuz I simp for him go ahead make fun of me :D 

•————————————————————————•

                                                              (Y/n) POV

                       Fixing a generator  in another trial with Adam, Dwight, and Laurie. Adam and Laurie are my best friends, they were both so kind to me, Adam taught me deliverance and Laurie taught me decisive strike. I always use them both to get off the hook and just in case if the killer for some reason tunnels me, I stab them in the back for being rude 😤. Anyway, I have been hanging out with Adam a lot more lately, his personality and smile always cheers me up when I'm feeling down or when one of the killers annoy me enough to the point I'm mad at everyone.

                   Adam came holding his stomach in pain with the spirit slowly catching up to him. Just in time, the generator finished and I threw myself (haha threw) behind Adam so I would take the hit instead. Even though I was injured, I still was running behind him. Once again, the killer caught up and slashed me in the back. I screamed in pain as I fell to the floor. "Don't worry I got this!" I shouted at Adam he looked a bit unsure but nodded and ran off to get healed. Rin picked me up and as fast as she could carried me to the nearest hook. I wiggled as much as I could but it was no use, since she had already put me on the dirty meat hook.

                  I waited for my heartbeat to stop and unhooked myself. Literally out of no where, The spirit slashed me as soon as my feet hit the ground. My spine chill didn't even go off.... (yes I am putting my own perks into this story) I grabbed a piece of glass nearby and stabbed  her on the back. I hopped off and ran as fast as I could to get away from her. The chase was about 10 minutes until she caught up (wow im used my caught up a lot lol) and just as she was going to get me, Adam jumped out of no where and took the hit for me. "Adam, you're supposed to be opening the gate!" He looked at me with those gorgeous brown eyes and smiled, "you saved me, and now we're gonna save you,"  we? Then Laurie popped out from behind a bush and took another hit for us. "Yes (y/n) we,"  

                As soon as we reached the gate, Dwight had already opened it and was waiting for at the entrance. Rin got a sudden burst of speed and was getting ready to hit me. And just like I did before, Adam rushed behind me and took the hit. Laurie and Dwight had already left so it was up to me to save him. I got my flashlight ready to save him. I only have a little bit of battery left so I better not screw this up I thought to myself, as she picked him up, I almost had it but then....the flashlight burnt out. Rin slashed at me so I couldn't save him. I didn't have a choice but to leave. 

             Waiting impatiently at the camp while getting healed, I felt like I was a failure for using the flashlight to much. A minute after I was healed, Adam came looking worse than any of us. I panicked and ran to him as he fell to the ground, exhausted after being sacrificed I guess the entity took more than usual. I helped Claudette heal him and led him to his tent. "You can wait outside for now I'll make sure he's okay," Claudette said and entered the tent.

               I waited patiently outside hoping he'll be okay. After 10 minutes she finally came out "you can come in now he just a little worn out from the trial and needs a rest," I nodded as I flipped open the tent's door. I stared at him sleeping while thinking to myself this is my fault but then I realized how much of a creep I was for watching him sleep. I decided to lay down next to him and sleep with him too. I felt an arm push me closer to his chest and another one rapped around me. I blushed in embarrassment but didn't move since he was still half asleep. After at least a minute, I fell asleep in his arms. 

           When I woke up, Adam was already awake stroking my hair. "Morning sleepyhead," he said smiling at me. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I felt him chuckle and say "you're sometimes really cute y'know," I smiled and finally got the courage to finally say it ,"hey Adam can I tell you something?" He hummed in response. I took a big breath and said," ivelikedyouforaverylongtimebuticouldnevergetthegutstellyoubecauseithoughtyouwouldthinkitsweirrcuzwe'rebestfriends-" 

(I've liked you for a very long time but I could never get the guts to tell you because I thought you would think it was weird cuz we're best friends if you can't read it😊)

                "I love you too (y/n)" I widened my eyes at those words "You like me back? Like in like like?" I said surprised he laughed and said "yes, like like," I got so happy at those words and hugged him. He hugged back and sat up we looked into each other's eyes and slowly leaned closer to each other. In the inside I was squealing like a little girl. Finally, our noses touched and I immediately kissed him. He seemed surprised at  first but slowly started to kiss back. I put my hands around his neck and pulled closer. 

              We pulled away as soon as we heard someone come in. It was Claudette coming in to check on Adam. She squealed and said "Awwww you guys look so cute together" she said with a big smile. Me and Adam both blushed and looked away . "So (y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and hugged him. Claudette was literally dying of happiness "I'll leave you too alone don't get too comfortable!" She said with a wink. I blushed as red as a tomato and covered my face with my hands as Adam also as red as a tomato rubbing the back of his neck. She left and I'm guessing went to go tell the rest. I gave Adam a peck on the lips before leaving his tent. 

           We both came out and everybody was looking at us with a huge grin. "I knew you'd guys end up together I totally ship you guys!!" Kate said with a big smile on her face "yeah you guys are always together it was obvious you guys liked each other" Dwight said. We both looked at each other and smiled. I never knew this man would've soon became my boyfriend. The man who Introduced me into this realm. The person who taught me how to survive and became my best friend is now my boyfriend.

(That's all! Hope you guys enjoyed! Maybe it was a little bit cringe but I'm proud. Happy Halloween everyone 👻 🎃)