Cheryl mason x Male reader

Hey lol sorry for disappearing for like a year but im back for now anyways this was requested by Gorimboo TW alcohol and slight cussing  

                                                Y/n pov

            My best friend derek had invited me to one of his camping trips with his other friends, I didnt have anything to do in the next few days so I agreed, Now here I am walking through the woods admiring the beautiful sight of nature, We found a decent spot so we set down our gear, I helped him put up the tent and his friend derek helped set up the campfire and whatever else they had. 

           I set up the foldable chair and talked with them, having a few drinks and laughing at our stupid jokes. "Hey y/n, y'know you seem very lonely, when are ya gonna get yourself a girl? Y'know I heard Ophelia and Kevin arent together anymore, maybe her?" I chuckled at his statement, "well the thing is, Im not really looking for anyone right now, im too busy with work.."

            Derek scoffed at my response, "well ya cant stay single forever, loner" I playfully rolled my eyes and talked with them till the sun went down. "Hey..its getting kinda cold, dont you think?" Dereks friend said rubbing his arms in attempt to get warmer. "Nah youre just a pussy- OOF" derek elbowed his stomach "yeah hes right, did you remember to bring the wood?" His friend groaned in frustration "fuck..I forgot sorry" 

             I was feeling a little cold too, so I volunteered to go get some, they handed me the axe they brought just in case and I walked off into the trees. I started chopping a tree that surprisingly had enough wood. I picked it up and headed back to the campfire. *wait..which way was it again? Fuck.* I walked along a random path and followed it, hoping it would lead me back.  

           I noticed the trees were getting thicker, and there was fog coming, but I shook it off, Then I began to hear fire crackling *oh my god.. I found them yes! Finally* I ran towards the orange-ish glow, but when I got there, the people I saw werent derek and his friends, instead there was a man with a long trench coat and a haircut that look like he was from then 80's, a woman with a orange and white striped zig zag shirt with big hair and black pants.

            The last two were both male and female, the man had a rock and roll t-shirt with a lot of hair and a few rings, the girl had blonde short hair with a white vest and a green skirt, she was honestly kind of cute... I awkwardly walked up to the randoms the blonde girl looked at me and stood up, walking over to me. "Hey, Im cheryl, you must be the new survivor" I stared at her confusingly, she then continued, "oh right, well you see youre now in the entitys realm, youll be stuck here forever playing a game of life or death." 

                I was so confused, entitys realm? Stuck here forever? She then explained how theres 'killers' that always after us, each having a unique ability. Fog started to surround us, and then we were suddenly in what looks to be a farmplace, there was corn everywhere and a big house that had two or three floors. I walked further into the corn and found cheryl, who appeared to be fixing something. She looked at me for a split, I swear I saw a hint of blush on her cheeks, she then helped me through and explained all of the wiring and gears, showing how things are supposed to be.

               She then returned to her spot smiling at me while blushing, I looked back at her and smiled back, rubbing the back of my neck. My heartbeat started to speed up, I heard a chainsaw wearing up and cheryl immediately grabbed my arm, running away from the chainsaw. I blushed at the sudden contact, as we hid behind a haystack I questioned her "What was that!?" I whisper-shouted to her "that was the hillbilly, he can move very fast while using his chainsaw, never run in a straight line when going against him." 

              My heartbeat started to go down and we finished the generator, we heard two more pop in the distance "oh damn...billy isnt very lucky today" said cheryl. We then heard a scream come from the other side of the map, "oh no..thats jake stay here and work on another generator while I go get him!" I nodded and looked for the nearest gen. She soon came back with a injured man, which I assumed was jake. We quickly healed him up and worked on the generator. We finished the last one and then heard a woman scream not too far from us. "Oh fuck me. He has noed!" Exclaimed jake while leaning against the wall.

                 "Its alright, ill look for the totem while you open the gate, y/n do you mind getting yui?" "Got it!" I run towards the red aura of what looked like to be someone on a meat hook, *god that must be painful* I lifted her up and ran towards the gate, I was a few feet away when I heard a chainsaw in the distance, I figured it wouldnt see me since I was in the corn, oh boy was I wrong I fell down in pain as the creepy deformed man picked me up and put me on one of the meat hooks.

                    I screamed in pain and hung there, tears almost forming in my eyes from pain. "Y/n! Oh my, that looks really painful! Let me help you!" She took me down and patched me up, "noed is gone, we're safe to go now," she smiled at me and took my hand, leading me to the exit gate. I tiredly sat next to cheryl on the log, "hey y/n..." I look down at cheryl, "I know we met just now but... youre honestly very sweet..and cute," I felt my cheeks get hotter and my eyes widened at her statement, "you think im..cute?" She blushed and looked into my eyes. "Of course, Im surprised all of the girls arent all over you right now just like how they were with leon," 

                   I smiled and placed her on my lap, cuddling her near the campfire. "Ooh yuh get it cheryl!" Shouted yui from across the campfire. Cheryl simply rolled her eyes and looked into mine, I stared back at her and gave her a quick kiss, cheryl stayed still for a few seconds processing on what just happened but then quickly looked back at me, blushing like crazy. She snuggled in closer and leaned her head onto my chest. "I love you y/n" she said in my arms, I took a deep breathe and answered, I love you too, cheryl," 

MY GOD THAT WAS SO LONG IM SORRY BUT WOOHOO FINALLY FINISHED! Thank you for requesting!