Quentin smith x reader

I sat on the knocked down tree, the entity has given us a break for a few hours. Sometimes it can be really nice but I know it's still a blood thirsty being. Quentin walked up to me and sat down next to me, looking not as tired as he usually does. "Hey Quentin, had a good nap?" He chuckled leaning next to me wrapping an arm around me. "Yeah..feels good to finally get sleep once in a while," we sat there getting warmed up by the fire.

               "Hey I'm kind of bored, you wanna go for a walk with me?" I asked the brunette. "Yeah sure, I'm getting pretty bored too," we got up and started walking forward "me and Quentin are gonna go for a walk, we'll see you guys in a bit!" I heard meg mutter "yeah, 'walk' " she said giggling with some other girls. I smiled and rolled my eyes at the girls. We walked beside each other quietly. 

               We were probably 30 minutes away from the campfire until Quentin spotted something "hey y/n, do you see that lake or is that just me hallucinating?" I looked into the distance and spotted a lake full of water. "Yup that a lake alright, but is it clean?" He sat on his knees and put his hands in the water. "Only one way to find out," he took a sip from his hands and tasted it in his mouth. "The waters clean"

             I took a sip from the water and sure enough, it was cleaner than I thought it would be. "You wanna take a swim y/n?" I looked at him surprised and sputtered out. "B-but it's clean water I don't want to waste perfectly clear water! I don't even have a swimsuit on!" He grabbed both if my hands and begged "please? It's only going to be for a little while!" I pouted and finally agreed.

           "I'll give you some privacy" he said turning around and covering his eyes with his hands. I still went behind a tree and stripped down to my undergarments. "You can look now..I guess" I said blushing. He turned around and looked at me with wide eyes. "Wow...your body is amazing" I smacked his face softly and yelled "just take your clothes off and let's get this over with!" He chuckled and replied "if you say so."

         Waiting for Quentin to finish, I crossed my arms and looked away awkwardly. I turned around to see Quentin already in the water. "Hurry up! Be careful though it's pretty deep." He warned me. I sat down on the edge and dipped my feet in. I looked at my reflection awkwardly and said, "Quentin can I tell you something?" He hummed in response signaling he was listening.

          "I've....actually never learned how to swim before.."(I literally didn't have another idea other than making the reader not know how to swim sooo I hope it's good?) I said still looking at myself in the water hoping he wouldn't make fun of me. "Y/n, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. If you don't know that's fine! I can actually teach you," he said grabbing both my hands. I decided to trust him and dipped my whole body inside.

           "I was on the swim team, y'know before all of the Freddy Krueger stuff happened. I was actually the best on the team," he said floating on his back. "Ok first you gotta know how to float, here I'll hold your back so you won't fall," I hesitated a bit and put my full weight onto his arms. "Just calm down, that's the trick" he said slowly taking his hands away from me,

              I took deep breathes and started to calm myself down. After a few breaths, my body was floating on the water like a feather. "Great! You've mastered floating on to the real thing," Quentin said cheering. "Ok I'm going to swim to the other side of the lake and I want you to try and swim with me. Don't worry if you start struggling I'm right beside ya," he said holding me hand.

             I watched his movements as he swam towards the other side. Getting ready to swim after him, I remembered all of his movements and pushed myself through the water. Without realizing it, I was already at the other side. "Looks like you didn't need help after all," he said relaxing on the edge. 

            (Then he took of his clothes and put his pee pee in my million dollar puthy 😼 ok ok sorry I'll go back-)

              We were silent for a few moments before I decided we should go back. We got out and put our clothes back and started to walk back to the camp. "That swim with you made my day for some reason, y/n," Quentin said. "Yeah, me too I actually didn't know they was ever a river here," I replied. 

           "Hey y/n, I love you," he said suddenly. "Love you too quentin, you're a great friend," I told him not knowing what he actually meant (friend zone ✌️😗) he chuckled and said , "I'm glad you think that, but I don't mean it that way..." I widened my eyes on that sentence, "really? Like for real?? Oh wow nobody has ever confessed to me before." 

          Quentin laughed again, "so, what's your answer?" He asked me. Oh right.. "I love you too Quentin, and yes, more than a friend. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me. "There you guys are, so what were you guys doing?" Meg said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed at her and replied, "nothing much, you?" "Waiting for you guys for over two hours" she said quickly. Gosh how long have we been away for?

             I rolled my eye once again and sat next to Quentin. "You wanna go over there again sometime, for privacy?" He  looked at me with a perverted grin I quickly corrected myself "not like that- you know what I mean," I said bumping his arm. I giggled and leaned onto him. Who knew one walk would change our entire relationship?

(I am so sorry if the ending was bad I didn't know what else to put it was rushed- anyway I hope the rest is okay!)

     And now all requests are done :D