☾Jake park x Insomniac! Reader☽

Requested by tiredboycos i think was their name lol

𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏𓆏  🄿🄷🅁🄾🄶

                              Jakes pov 

    When y/n came, they acted normal and fine at first, but after a few months, it looks like they haven't slept at all.  I'd like to help them, but they're always in their tent and I don't want to just barge in there. I give them privacy, but not today, as soon as they come out of this trial I'm going to talk to them...

                              Y/n POV 

     I haven't been sleeping because I'm paranoid. It's scary being in a place where you either die or survive. It's an endless loop. I want to leave. I want to see my family again, why me. Why did I have to be the one to go through this.. I sped walked to that exit and pulled the lever down. I was so tired I started to space out. I didn't even notice the trapper creeping up behind me and he smacked me with his cleaver awake. 

     I let go of the lever in pain, and ran away from him. He set a trap so no one would finish unlocking it and went after me. I sprinted with the little energy I had left before I collapsed, exhausted. I fell asleep not knowing what happened next. (Yes I know, it was only for like 10 min ok,) I woke up back at the campfire. 

        Just before I opened my tent, someone tapped on my shoulder with a mini detective tapp (get it? Ok fine lemme have my fun T-T and yes I know, terrible joke) I turned around to see jake and tiredly invited him inside. I sat down to listen to what he wanted to say, "y/n, are you okay? You've been a little weird since you got here," he said worriedly.

      Giving him a small smile, I responded "I'm fine jake, thank you for worrying though" then suddenly jake had the most determined face, "no, you're not okay! And I am going to help you so you can feel better!" I giggled at his determination cute "alright, fine..". "So y/n, would you mind telling me what's the matter?" He asked. "To be honest jake, I haven't been able to sleep well, I've just gotten so paranoid ever since I got here.

    (Yo I can't think of anything that can help insomnia soo I'm so sorry-)

     Jake attempted so many things before giving up. "I'm sorry y/n, I don't think I can help you, it seems impossible, well I'll see you tomorrow, try to get some sleep mk?" He said, opening the tents door flap. "Wait..." he turned around to look at me. "Can you stay with me and maybe...cuddle?" Jake smiled and climbed next to me in the small blanket. He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face into my neck.

      And before I knew it, I fell asleep. I don't know how, but I did and boy did I feel great the next morning. I woke up with jake still having his arms wrapped around me. He's so cute I don't want to wake him up... I thought looking at his sleeping face. I stayed there for 30 minutes until he finally woke up. "Morning jake, or night I guess..it's always nighttime," he let out a deep chuckle and responded, "morning y/n, did you finally sleep?" He asked.

    I nodded my head in response, to which he smiled at. "Glad to know," we both got up and left to the campfire. I smiled softly resting my head on his shoulder, feeling safe in his touch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rested his head on mine. I never want to leave his side, I want to stay warm in his arms and rest my head on his chest. This man, jake park has somehow gotten ahold of my heart, and I never want to let go...

  Aight this one shot is finally complete I'm so sorry that it took so long and it might not be that good but still, I hope you enjoyed it!