Act 2: "End of a short thing"

718 words.
--------------------------------------------------------------

-I am so sorry for crying! I just...can't.. I can't and can't.
-Calm down Mika. Just look to my eyes and calm down. It's okay,you're here with me,said Takumi while trying to calm his girl
~Mika hugs tightly Takumi and closes her eyes,enjoying the heat of it all.~
-Hey,just try to not cry.I don't want to see you like that,and I don't think you'd like to see yourself like that either. says Takumi while kissing her cheek and hugging her even tighter.
-Oh,Takumi-Kun. You have no idea how much I needed you into my life..Can we please go for a walk on the beach?
-Of course my sweetie. That's why we came here.
-Let's go,Takumi-kun.
~And as they walk on the beach of Kanagawa,they realise how grateful they are to have met each other. Mika is feeling protected and loved,a feeling she never experienced.~
-Takumi,my dear,can we buy some ice-cream?
-Yes!I'll pay for it,don't even reach to your wallet!
-Oh o-okay Takuumi-kun..
-What flavour would you like?
-Mint or strawberry!You chose between them and if you get it right you'll have a surprise!
-Oh,that's how it is?Okay.
-One strawberry icecream and a mango one please!
-Right away,sir!That'll be 500yen!
-Okay. Here you go. Thank you!
-Sooo,Takumi-kun!Which have you chosen?
-The strawberry flavour one because you are as sweet as a strawberry.
-Oh my Taku!That's correct,you've chosen the correct flavor! Come here,I'll give you the secret surprise when we get to the car.
-What is it,Mikaa?Are we leaving?
-Let's eat our ice creams first tho!Then you'll see my surprise!
-Wow. Okay,then let's eat!
~As the couple enjoys the good icecream, they share them,and take glances at each other.~
-Soo Takumi-kun,come close please.
-Okay Mika,but what are you planni-
~She grabs him close and gives him a passionate,intense,french kiss while rubbing her hands around the back of his head.~
-Mwaaah!Ahh!Takumi-kun!Did you like that?
-My G-G-God,Mika!!!I didn't know you were so good at kissing!!says Takumi while blushing heavily. Where did you learn it?
-I didn't. It's my first kiss and I kept it for you.
-Can we please kiss in the car?I've fallen in love the way you do it!
-If you insist,well okay!I really want to!
-Sit on my waist please,Mika.
-Okay Takumi-kun!Hihi!
-Soo,uh.I wanted to tell you this:You're stunning,Mika.
-Oh really?And I've wanted to tell you ,Takumi:
I love you from the depth of my heart. You're the best.
~And they kept kissing passionately and touching each others passionately for 2 hours.~
-Aaaaaah,my lovely Takumi!These were the best 2 hours of my life!I've never felt so drown in love!!
~Takumi kisses her again shortly~
-You're warm ,Mika. You're really warm. Are you okay?
-Of course I am,why did you even ask? I'm warm thanks to you! It felt soooo good!
Takumi thinks for a second. Does he really like this?It's first time in his life when he was clingy. It's out of character for him. He does it for Mika's joy. He also thinks about the thing Mika wants to say. If it will be a bad thing,will their clinginess be worth it?
-I can agree,my love.
-Ughh I feel so so so so in love!I can't get enough!
-Well,do you want me to give you enough?
-Totally!!
~At the gas-station~
-Thank you for coming!!
-Iketani-sempai?Do you have a minute?
-Yeah Itsuki, of course. What is it about?
-I think Kenji has found a girlfriend.
-SAY WHAAATT?ARE YOU SERIOUS ITSUKI-SAN?
-Totally!I've zeen him ride in his 180sx with a young beautiful girl!!
-Nooo! Even he's found a girlfriend while we're both alone again!I can't believe such thing..
-It's just so depressing,Iketani-Senpai..
-I know Itsuki! We need to do something to escape this loneliness!
-You'll think about it later,can't you see we've got a customer?
-UAAH!SORRY MR. YUICHI!
-Welcome!How may we serve yo-?
-Wataru?What brings you here?
End of Act 2.