Act 3: "Messy and painful"

1074 words
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,Itsuki. You have to come with me fast. Talk to your boss,it's really important,said Wataru in a hurry.
-Woah,what is it about?You've come all of a sudden,and didn't even tell me why it's so important..
-It's...it's about Kazum-
-What??After she dumped me for that guy why would you think I'd consider anything about her important?
-You idiot!Let me finish my sentence!That guy that she rejected you for got drunk and beat her so bad she is now in hospital in a bad condition!Only thing she could say is your name a few times so I thought she wants to see you.
-W-WH-WHAT???HE DID WHAT?
-You've heard it,now go and tell your boss about it if you want to go see her!
Itsuki runs as fast as he could to his boss,Yuichi.
-Mister Yuichi!!Are you here?asked Itsuki in panic
-Of course I am here. Where else could I be?
-Boss, please let me go a bit earlier today !There's this girl that wants me to see her now that's she's in hospital in a bad condition!!Pleaseee!begged Itsuki.
-What??!!Just go!But you'll have to work harder next 2 days!
-I will boss,I PROMISE I will!Thank you so so much!
Yuichi looks at his employee leave rapidly to see the girl he's told him about. He feels nice that he can help in a way or another.
-Alright,Wataru!Let's go!There's no time to lose!
-Okay. No time to lose indeed.
-Bye Iketani-Senpai!!
Iketani watches Wataru leave the gas station as fast as he could.
-Do you think it was a good idea boss?To let him see her?
-What kind of question is that?Think about it:Would you let him see her if YOU were the boss?
-Now that you put it that way I think I would. It's just weird because that girl dumped him for another guy,I was right there when I was the thing happen.
-Iketani,do you process it?It doesn't matter. If she wouldn't have loved him she wouldn't have asked for him to be there. Why is she in hospital anyway?
-I've heard that the guy Itsuki was dumped for beat her very bad. Can you even be called a man if you beat a woman to hospital?
-Of course you can't! But if it's that way it's a better chance for Itsuki to have her only his. Poor girl..I can't imagine the pain she went through.
~In Takumi's car~
-I've had the best time I could ask for with you,Takumi-kun.I couldn't imagine we would do that already..Did you enjoy it?
-Yes,I did.I did enjoy it. How about you?
-Of course I did!! I did it with the man I love!But still...There's this thing,Takumi..
-Oh,the thing you wanted to tell me-
Mika has her eyes watery.
-Mika,are you alright?What happened?
She stars sobbing with her big but full of tears eyes. She puts her hands on her face and starts crying like never before.
-M-Mika?What's going on?Is it because the thing you want to tell-
-YES!! THAT'S THE PROBLEM! I CANNOT FACE THAT I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU AND DO TOUR OF JAPAN IN GOLF COMPETITIONS!!I WON'T HAVE TIME TO SEE YOU AT ALL! I'M ALSO GOING TO LIVE IN TOKYO NOW!!
Takumi's intuition was right. This is exactly the thing he thought about. And he was devastated. He didn't say anything. He got out of the car,and sat right in front of it. He was completely devastated. His girlfriend kept on crying like a storm.
-Can't we have a long distance relationship,Mika?
-No! I will loose feelings! And I don't want that! I'd rather end it in a hot evening,like we do now.
-Mi-Mika,can you please come sit next to m-me?
- I-I-I-I'm coming*sob*Takumi-kun..
-Please hug me,Mika. Let's have a good moment one last time. Let's watch this beautiful sunset.
-Takumi!You're making me even sadder!I don't want to forget you!
-Then watch the sunset with me. If we end this,let's end this watching a beautiful view.
-Y-You're right.*She hugs him as he is the last person she'd ever touch.* You still have my number,right?
-Of course I do.I'll never delete it.
-I'll love you forever,Taku.
-You will?
-Yes. That's the problem.
Wataru drifts into the hospital underground parking,like he doesn't care if he will crash.
-There,Wataru!A parking space on your left!
He slides into the space as there was ice instead of asphalt.
-Get out the car!Let's go to her room!FAST!
Clumsy Itsuki gets out after he stumbled in the car's sill. They rush on the stairs to Kazumi's room. When they get there,she's awake. She is hurt,but the beating she got didn't have severe consequences.
-KAZUMI-CHAN!!!! YOU'RE AWAKE!
-Itsuki!You have no idea how happy I am to see you! I know you really aren't that happy to see me since I've did that mistake..I-I'm really so-
-Don't worry about that.I'm just glad you're not in a coma or worse.
-Itsuki,please forgive me that I've chosen that bastard over you! You didn't deserve to be treated like that!
-Ugh...Kazumi,look.I'm over that. I forgive you,but do you realise?If I wouldn't have cared about you I wouldn't have came and quit my job for today.
-Itsuki,you're too wholesome. Can we meet after I get out of here??
-Sure thing!answered Itsuki with his smile to his ears.
-I'll let you guys talk more.I'll leave ,uh,to enjoy my thing. See ya!
-What are you talking about,big brother?asked Kazumi concerned.
She didn't even get an answer as her brother went out the door rapidly. He gets as fast as he could to his car,and aggressively drives. He's heading to Kazumi's now ex-boyfriend to have a talk.
~That bastard did this to my sister!Oh boy,may the skies have mercy on him,because I won't!thought Wataru while having a strange grin on his face~
He doesn't even bother to knock at the door when he gets there. He just broke right in and was terrified of what he has seen.

End of Act 3