Act 16: "Fasten your seatbelt!"

2427 words
--------------------------------------------------------------

|4:34 am|

-Fujiwara,hello?
-Please tell me you slept and didn't finish that car...
-I didn't sleep and finished the car.
-Oh my,Matsumoto. I said I'd wish for it to be ready as soon as possible but that doesn't mean you have to work until dawn.
-Nonetheless,you can pick it up.
-I'm coming later. I'm heading back home,I just did a delivery and I'm too tired to drive for long.
-I see. Well,see you later.
-Thank you again,Matsumoto. Please have a good rest.
"No way he just did that...what a person. I'll give him a bonus for that,planned Takumi. Sayuki,time to start our new project."
He goes back home just like he said,and goes back to sleep after announcing his dad that he is back.
Takumi has a dream.
"-Come to me,Takumi-kun,let's create a legend...it's just me,you..and our purple car. Let's create a legend where two youngsters drunk in love defeat every street racer in sight,says Sayuki in Takumi's dream while leaning on the Soarer's hood. I promise you this isn't a hit and run. I'm gonna be yours forever. We're gonna have a fami-"
|10:38 am|
-Wake up,Takumi! It's 10:38 am!
-Wha..Already? Hmh,well then I'll get up.
Takumi does his morning routine,has a talk with his dad and asks:
-Hey dad,can I borrow the Impreza for a bit? I have to go somewhere. I'll bring it back soon.
-Sure. See ya then.
Bunta tosses Takumi the car keys. His son calmly drives away.
-I won't call Sayuki. It'll be a surprise..I hope she'll like how it drives. I put my faith in Matsumoto.
Takumi arrives at the garage. He can hear the Soarer running.
-Fujiwara,my guy!
-Hello Matsumoto. I love the sound it makes.
-Haha,do ya?
They shake hands manly.
-What are the specs?
-So,the 1JZ-GTE now produces 580hp. Bigger injectors,hybridized twin-turbos,bigger intercooler,upgraded internals, the ECU, bigger fuel pump,sport clutch kit,upgraded gearbox,did a head porting,bigger valves,sport titanium exhaust,etc.
-Wow...You really put some effort into it..
-Of course I did.
-Tell me about the weight.
-As you can see,many things were changed. It should now be around 1340-1390kg.
-That's wonderful.
-Oh! And to be sure you're in full control,I've installed gauges for oil temperature,water temperature,turbo boost pressure and air/fuel ratio. I've also installed a thing that goes "beep" but loudly at the max rpm.
-It's a dream what you've built here! Wait...What are those two bottles?
-They will help you on straightways. You can see a red button on the control board.
-Alright,so what are these exactly?
-N2O. Nitrous. You press the red button for no more than 3 seconds,otherwise you'll get your engine on your lap.
-Woah...This thing is really amazing.. Isn't it unfair?
-Street racing has no rules. Oh,by the way,I told you the car develops 580hp,right?
-Yeah...
-For those 3 seconds,you'll feel the power of a 700hp engine.
-Is this thing that powerful?
-Yes. So only use it,on straightways,for no more than 3 seconds.
-Got it. What was the maximum rpm again?
-It's limited at 8700rpm. Oh,and never use the nitrous at low rpm. Only medium to high,like 6500-7000.
-Thank you so much,Matsumoto. Here's the money and a bonus for working so hard and without sleep.
-Thank you very much,Fujiwara. I hope you will use the car without incidents.
-Hopefully. You've tightened the wheels, right?
-Yes. I just checked.
-Good. I'll park the Subaru around and will pick it up later.
-Okay. See you soon!
-Bye.
|11:22 am|
Takumi drives to Sayuki's home. It'll be biggest surprise he's ever done. The car is really powerful. And it drifts very good,just like Takumi would want it to.
-I'm here. Hmm,I won't call Sayuki. I'll revbounce instead.
The Soarer is very loud. Sayuki can hear something go "Vrrrrtutututu" but can't tell what it is.
-What idiot is being so loud? Jeez....I'll go check out. I was preparing for Ta-...kumi..TAAAKUMIIII!shouts Sayuki while running to her car.
He sees her and gets out.
-Sayuki-chan!
-Takumi-kun!!
She jumps into his arms,being spinned in the air for a bit by him.
-So you wanted to make it a surprise,hm?
-Yep. Do you like the car?
-Of course I do!! It's perfect!! Wait,I didn't pay anything..
-It's okay. It wasn't ultra expensive.
-So you paid it all?!
-Yes.
-Takumi-kun..Stop the car and get into my house.
He immediately blushes.
-Huh? Wh-Why,Sayuki? What are your intentio-
-Just do it!!! I don't wanna repeat myself! And you surely know what I want if you have stuttered.
Takumi does as been told. He follows Sayuki into the house. She locks the door and pulls the curtains.
-Sa-Sayuki-chan! What are you doing?
-Isn't it obvious? Giving you your deserved reward.
-D-do you mean...
-Yes. You don't want to?
-I think I want it this time..
-Perfect. Now just lay down. I'm going to take care of you.
They do their hot,passionate things for almost hours now. They have to get tired,at last.
He blushes severely. Sayuki lays her head on his chest.
-Takumi,fill me up. Put it in. Let's go to sleep like that.
-Fine..Are you also tired?
-Ye-*she has it thrusted in unexpectedly*mmmmmhhh..That felt so good...
-Hmph..I love you,Sayuki. You did great.
-Well you almost teared me apart..It hurt but it felt way too good..I love you too. Did you enjoy to do it for the first time with me?
-Yeah...If we do it too much I'm gonna get addicted to your body..
-Hihi! Oh,my dear Takumi..you feel so good inside yet we finished. Let's take a nap. That was tiring. I'll tell you when to take it out,yeah?
-Yes,Sayuki. Come 'ere. Let's cuddle.
-Mwah. My lovely man..*yaawn* I'm gonna have walking and talking problems thanks to you,but I'm not complaining,whispers Sayuki into his ear.