Act 11: "Tears of Joy"

1358 words
--------------------------------------------------------------

As Takumi arrives at Sayuki's driveway,he honks, letting her know that he's here. She notices fastly, gets out of the house,locks it,of course,and runs to Takumi's car being greeted by him and welcomed in his car.
-Sa-Sayuki-chan....
-Yes,my lovely?
Takumi doesn't say anything and kisses his girlfriend intensely,both of them loving it,running their hands on their faces and bodies.
-I-I'm sorry Sayuki,I couldn't hold myself..
-Shut up already and come here!
She pulls his shirt,closing the distance between their lips. Takumi feels her hands all over his body,ocasionally giving him short french kisses.
-I love how we started our date night,Takumi.
-M-Me too..You're just perfect. Your white short tank top, your burgundy mini skirt matching with your perfect face and hair..You've dressed the way when we first ever saw each other...And I did the same..Oh. And I love your fragrance.
-Oh,Takumi. It's too obvious. Don't you think we're meant for each other if we had the same idea?
-Y-yes..I do..But can I ask for a favour?
-Anything for you.
-Can we please not have love on our first date?
-Sure. I won't push you to do it.
-Thank you. Let's go to our date place. Don't forget you are my navigator when riding with you.
-Of course I am! Alright,let's roll.
Sayuki instructs Takumi where the local is,but they didn't notice the black R32 following them.
When they arrive there,they can see quite a lot of couples.
-Let's go,Takumi! said Sayuki cheerfully.
The two of them walk to a table holding hands tightly.
-What will you have,Takumi-kun,my dear?asks Sayuki curiously.
-Hmm...Do they serve other drinks than our traditional ones?
-Yep. They have a very wide selection of drinks.
-Alright. I'll have a blue shoe cocktail then.
-Ooh nice choice. Too bad you have to drive,cause I'd loooove to get wasted with you,says Sayuki with a kind of seductive face.
-What about you? What will you have?
-I'll have....a Japanese whisky.
-Picking on strong drinks, huh?
-Yeah. I choose them only when with people I'm close to.
Takumi orders the two drinks. They thank for them as soon as they come.
-You see,Sayuki,I really don't like flirtatious girls but I think you're the only exception.
-Oh,really? Then I'm honoured to be that first girl,replies Sayuki while taking a sip of her drink.
-Haha. Yeah....
-Well,what else have you planned for our date ?
-It's secret. You will see.
-Mmhhhh,I like secrets.
Takumi looks at Sayuki seductively curl her hair on her finger while she's looking at his eyes. He checks her appearance once again.
-You like the view,Takumi? asks Sayuki sarcastically.
-Totally. I think it's one of the best out here in Japan.
Sayuki is totally surprised.
-You flirted back? How surprising. I love the way you're holding this conversation so far..
-Ha. By the way,are you trying to seduce me,Sayuki-chan?
-Maybe just a little bit. Shouldn't I try to when you've seduced me first in the Impreza?
-That's fair then. Hey,Sayuki?
-Yeah?
-It's time we talk about the second condition.
-Ooou. I'm listening.
-You see,I have a project.
-Mhhhmmmm.
-That's where two drivers make a legend of an unknown duo who comes out of nowhere, defeats everyone in the way,and disappears.
-That is so interesting. Wait,let me guess. You're asking me to..
-Be...
-Your navigator and make a legend with you?
-Yes. That's my plan.
-Can it get any better? Of course I will create a legend with my lover.
-Wait. That's not all.
-There's more?
-Yes. Can we use your Soarer for this project?
-Of course we can! I'll gladly share it with you!
-Great! Thank you!
-I love your idea,but how will we cover our identities?
-Wearing Samurai helmets.
-Woah. I never thought of that. You're a genius!
-Haha I'd love to be one but I'm not.
They drink their beverages and continue flirting with each other making them fall in love even more. After that,Takumi has a surprise prepared.
-We are stopping here. We can park without messing up the traffic.
-Okay,but why?
-Just come after me. Let's look at the stars,Sayuki.
-Wow,I didn't expect you to wanna do this.
-Well,let's do it.
-They're so beautiful,Takumi-kun..
-Look at the stars...
-I already do?
-Look how they shine for you..and everything you do..
-Wait,you're singing for me?
-Yeah,they are all yellow...
-Hold on,..
-What?
-I came along..
-I wrote a song for you...
-And all the things you do.
-Yeah it was called yellow.
-Oh. My. God! I didn't know you have such a romantic side..And your singing in English is so good!
-Thank you Sayuki. I've never showed this side before. I guess you made me reveal it. I was surprised you'd continue me with the lyrics,said Takumi smiling while rubbing his head.
-Wait,Takumi! A shooting star! Look! Make a wish quick!
-I wish for.. us to be togheter forever,in prosperity.. and for our plan to go perfectly .
-I would have wished for same things!says Sayuki before giving him a short kiss.
-Well,it's best that could happen..
-Is anyone coming? Like is anyone around?
-The road is completely empty...Why are you aski-
Sayuki gets up and sits on Takumi's lap,as he was laying on his back.
-Wh-What are you doing,Sayuki-chan? asks Takumi confused. You said we won't have lo-
-I'm just teasing you. Just kiss me and touch me wherever you want. No one is around so we will be safe.
And so he does. He takes all of Sayuki's lips and reaches his hand in her mini skirt,massaging her behind.
-So you've chosen my behind first,huh?says Sayuki laying on his chest. Keep going.
He then gently grabs it,running his hands all the way to her chest.
-W-wow Sayuki..Your chest.. It's so soft and warm...They're like two clouds..
-Hihihi,oh,Takumi! You do like them that much,do ya?
-Is it worth lying?
-Guess it's not. She pushes her chest on his and starts rubbing him.
-Sa-Sayuki! Let's stop...I don't want this to go too far.
-Okay. I won't force you to do something you don't like. This was to show you who you're dealing with.
-Heh. Let's go back to Usui.
-Yeah.
Takumi slaps her behind surprisingly.
-Takumi! says Sayuki blushing. Does this mean I'm only yours now?
-That's right I guess. Come on,let's go now.
Nakazato didn't see the full scene,but he saw what Takumi did. He was triggered to the maximum. He keeps on following them.
-How are you enjoying our date night so far,Takumi-kun?
-I like it very much. You do know how to entertain one.
-Do I? Hihi.
-Can I tell you what happened before I came to pick you up?
-Sure. What happened?
-So right when I was about to leave,my ex that went to Tokyo shows up and doesn't move out of the way tho I've told her I have to go.
-That was weird. Why didn't she move on?
-I don't know. What's even weirder is that she didn't move her car until I told her where I'm going but not the location.. Anyway,do you see that car behind us?
-Hm? Wait..Who is that?
-I don't know..I think I've seen it before...Hold on
-Jeez,is that really Nakazato...
-I think so? What is he trying?
-Wait! I have an idea! Race him and if you win he'll have to leave us alone.
-I don't know Sayuki..I don't want to race in my dad's car..
-Oh come on! Don't be a coward! Did you forget he's always roaming around my house?
-Wait,what? You didn't tell me that..Well then do I have a choice?
-That's the side of you I want to see.. Let's get rid of him.

End of Act 11.