Note

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read my book. This is just an announcement of what will be included in the story and how it works(?)

I'm actually kinda embarrassed to say that this is my first book, so I'm sorry if it's bad.

This book will *not* have any smut as i'm not ready to write that kind of stuff so I'm sorry if thats why you wanted to read it. It will only include fluff and maybe some angst, i'll see if I write any of it along the way.

Also I might update pretty slow as i'm pretty stressed since it's my first time writing something. I'm also kinda caught up with school work and it's just genuinely easy for me to get stressed or worry about things, plus, covid has taken a lot out of my mental health so I might have a few chapters of just me venting so feel free to skip past those.

Authors note: Bold
Time skip/thinking: Italics
No. of words/POV/warnings: Underlined
Emphasise (way it's said): * * around word(s)
Sarcasm: ' ' around words

If theres anything that makes you feel uncomfortable you can tell me and I'll see if I can change the story to make you feel more comfortable since I don't want negative energy in my stories.

I'm also pansexual and gender fluid and I want people to just say whatever comes to their mind first when addressing me. I was concerned about using the 'fa-' word as I wasn't sure if I'd be allowed to use it (probably for future stuff, not the book). And so thank you for the people who told me ^^.

As I said in the description, this is in the despair au, meaning the basic plot line of being in the killing game and such. I'll try to stick to the story as much as possible but of course i'll have to change the story a little bit since the ship sadly isnt cannon/confirmed nor shown in the game.

In this they don't have phones (hell am I right?) but I honestly don't think they even have them in the actual game since Mukuro/'Junko' said that she couldn't find hers but i'm just not adding them because I think it'll make the story more interesting (yeah chill, it's not cause I want to make them suffer).

And as I said this is my first story i'm making so feel free to leave advice and don't worry about upsetting me or anything cause I won't be offended by anything!

I'll go over every chapter probably 100 times over to make sure it's good :). I'll try write as much as I can in each chapter and won't leave them on cliffhangers (maybe) since as I said I might not update regularly.

Disclaimer: do not read this book if you haven't played the game or watched the anime (or just don't know the story). But if you want spoilers then go ahead.

I might add some other things into this if needed but that's basically everything I can tell you so far. So I hope you enjoy the book and again, sorry if I don't update regularly.

535 Words.