Chapter 5

Thank you MAK0T0NA3G1 for being the first person to read this and being my motivation to make the last chapter! ^^

I'm gonna try adding maybe a bit more comedy into these chapters so i'll see if I find an opportunity along the way.

___________________________

Byakuya POV

"Hold on." A voice came out from behind me as I turned to see who it was, and noticed it was none other then Celeste. Her soothing accent echoing around the room. "Before we start investigating I would like to point out something very strange."

We all looked over at her in confusion. However, I was just curious as to what she was saying. "There's something in the Monokuma file that is *very* interesting." She paused inbetween every sentence, only making the tension worse. "I couldn't help but notice that the murder took place in none other then *Makotos room*".

With that, everyone got out their e-handbooks to have a look at the file. I had a look myself and suprisingly what she said was true. Everyone stared at Makoto ,who was in the centre of the room, clear suspicion in their eyes.

"W-what..." He said, almost suprised it was even listed in the file. He looked as if someone had just exposed him, which only made him *more* of a suspicious candidate. "N-no wait... you've got it all wrong!"

"W-what have we g-got wrong... i-it does say she was m-murdered in your r-room." Toko said in her mumbling tone with small stutters here and there.

"I-I'm not the killer! Something happened the night before, and she suggested we switched rooms, since we we're friends and all."

"A-and thats when you k-killed her right? It's the only e-explanation!" It seemed they began a debate of one accuser and one defender. "Of course I didn't! I switched rooms with her just like she asked and then she... she..."

He trailed off on the last words as he was reminded of the sight he saw at least an hour ago. He was struck silent. He looked traumatised. And there came that feeling in my chest again that I hated.

"Well, we can't pin anything on anyone right now so I suggest you stop provoking him for the time being." Kyoko prevented the aggravating argument from continuing and then started talking about assigned roles to everyone, such as guard duty, to make sure the evidence wouldn't be destroyed and such.

She also asked Makoto to come along and investigate with her as she needed some information with what happened before the murder and more. I'll admit she's organised and pretty well prepared. It's almost like she's the Ultimate Detective or something. *wink wink*

After Monokuma dissappreared, we all decided to split off and do our own thing. Some went investigating, some did whatever, I didn't bother wondering what.

For the people who *were* going to investigate, we headed back to Makotos room, of course as that was where the crime took place. I am still in denial that he is the one who committed the murder. He's so frightened by this whole situation, he couldn't hurt a fly! So fragile and so weak... it disgusts me.

However, we need real evidence to pin the felony on him. Plus, it seems like a too-easy murder, too obvious. You'd think that if it *was* him, he wouldn't get so freaked out over seeing the body 'again'. And he'd probably never let anyone in his room, to prevent the body from being seen. The way he acts shows quite a lot, which the others can't seem to pick up on.

In the crime scene, I happened to pick up on quite a bit. Of course the room looked as though people fought and struggled, so there's that. There's also some sort of code behind Sayaka, 11037.