(1)

3rd person view:
17th of July xxxx (15 years old)

It was a normal day in the Sakusa family. Even if not everyone was a Sakusa they had Sakusa blood in them and that's what decided what they were.

Around half an hour before the Miyas would arrive at the main residence Mr. Sakusa told the boys to get ready. He directed one message directly to Rintarou. 'Dress normal.' It wasn't like they had a problem with his clothing style, but they had a problem with what 'normal' was in his opinion.

Let's just say he was a little special, but it's not like the other two weren't. Some people might say that he had an obsession with chains. Chains were always on him. It didn't matter if they were little chains around his neck, or chains that connected rings with his bracelet, or at his trousers. It really didn't matter to him. Oh and his eyeliner wasn't a thing for everyone either. His eyeliner wasn't really a thick line or anything. Just a small little eyeliner.

Motoya had his obsession with necklaces. He doesn't even know how many he has. But he knows that he at least wears three of them at once. If he couldn't decide between two necklaces he would just wear one around the neck and the other one around his wrist. He would just tangle it around his wrist as many times as it's needed. And he also had an obsession with contact lenses. He didn't like the fact that he had grey eyes.

Well, Kiyoomi wasn't really obsessed with something special but he sure was obsessed with black clothes. Everything was black in that boy's life. His room wasn't but most of the things in his room were black and white. But his looks sure were. Black hair, black eyes and black clothes. And only black clothes.

When the boys were ready they went over to the main residence. They were greeted with the extremely judging face of Mr. Sakusa. He looked them up and down.

Mr.S-"You actually dressed up normal for once."

R-"This isn't normal. This is just decent."

Mr.S-"As long as you don't exaggerate with that obsession for chains it's fine."

M-"I think you should've told him that before he started, uncle."

R-"As if you are better. You're fucking obsessed with necklaces."

M-"At least I'm obsessed with necklaces and not with fucking chains."

K-"Could you both shut up?"

R-"nine hundred and three."

M-"You're some confusing motherfucker."

R-"I don't have a pr-"

He was interrupted by the doorbell. They decided to just sit down on the couch in the living room. Okay it was the second living room they went to. The whole business thing would go down in the main living room so they didn't sit down there.

The three cousins heard talking outside but they ignored it. After a while two boys walked in that looked the same.

R-"What's poppin'?"

A-"Best greeting ever."

M-"Be happy that he said something nice."

K-"I thought he was going to say 'fuck off bitches'."

R-"I may be mean but not to people I don't know yet."

O-"I have a feeling that this family is very interesting."

R-"Well then your feeling is wrong. The only interesting here is the food."

A-"Food is good."

M-"I have the feeling that you're going to be very good friends."