(12)

The song is there because there will be some singing in the chapter. It's just if you want to listen to it then or if you forgot the melody- or something like that. Have fun.

———————————————————

3rd person view:
Saturday, 18th of August xxxx (15 years old)

Rintarou and Osamu were just sleeping peacefully when a certain brown haired boy somehow got into their room. That certain boy was Motoya, and he was shocked. He was shocked because he didn't know that they were sharing a bed. He didn't have to share a bed with Kenji. Suddenly he started poking Rintarou's rips so he'd wake up. Said boy just groaned and told him to go away.

M-"I won't go away until you wake up."

R-"Do you *yawn* know that I hate you?"

M-"Wake up sleepyhead!"
Osamu woke up at that.

O-"What the- how did you get in?"

M-"Kenji is hackerman."

R-"Tell him to fuck off and that I hope he steps on a lego."

O-"Oof- the step on a lego insult is a very bad one."

R-"If you don't want to tell him that he should step on a lego tell him that I hope he's stuck and his stepbro has to help him."

O-"PFFFF-"

Motoya and Osamu started laughing at that so hard that Rintarou joined in because he couldn't hold his laugh anymore. They laughed for good 10 minuted straight (gay) and Motoya had the feeling as if he was going to die any second. After they all calmed down the oldest left and Rintarou just flopped down again.

"I hate this boy, I swear."

"That was funny. Never knew you would pull those jokes."

"I pull those jokes very often. Kiyoomi once kicked me out 'cause I made too many."

"Oof- that's sad."

"It wasn't sad. I just laughed my ass off even more."

"I believe you on that one."

"By the way, can you get me something to eat?"

"Why woul-"

"It's Saturday."

"I forgot about that."

"Now, can you get me something?"

"Sure. What do you want?"

"I don't really care. Here."

"Why are you giving me your credit card?"

"'Cause I have to pay? I'm mean but I wouldn't let you pay for my food. That's low."

"Uhh- okay?"

"You seem confused."

"I am. Why would you ask me to get food if you pay?"

"My lazyass doesn't want to move. That's why I asked you to get some."

"That makes more sense now."

"Nooooow... food?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get you something."

Osamu just got ready and went to a café near the hotel. For some reason it wasn't allowed to take food from the buffet to the rooms, but it was allowed to take food from somewhere else. Stupid? Yes. It was unimportant though, he only had to get some food. He endet up also getting something for himself, but he payed all of the stuff he bought himself. Letting Rintarou pay for it wasn't an option for him. So he made his way back to the hotel and up to their room. He took out the card and opened the door only to see Rintarou sleeping.