(19)

3rd person view:
12th of September xxxx (15 years old)

The cousins were all sitting in the living room, the twins already informed and on their way. Rintarou was tapping his foot nervously. But it wasn't a good type of nervous, it was the bad type. In other words, he was extremely scared that he or his cousins would say something about Osamu being his soulmate in the slightest way possible.

Even if he wanted Osamu to know it soon, he definitely didn't want to tell him while 3 other people are in the room. Especially Motoya and Atsumu, they would escalate even more than they already do all the time.

Rintarou was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that the doorbell rung and that Motoya stood up to open it. Even when the twins were already in the room and Motoya was waving his hands in front of his face he didn't notice. His thoughts were eating him.

After a while of trying Motoya gave up. Atsumu of course wasn't happy with that so he started to try it. But that failed too. Rintarou wouldn't move a centimetre.

A-"Is that really him? It seems like you just sat down a puppet."

K-"It's him, I honestly don't know why he's acting like this."

M-"Oh but I do. And it annoys me."

A-"Why is he acting like that?"

M-"His brain is playing tricks on him again."

K-"Can't really call it playing tricks, can you?"

A-"I thought you didn't know?"

K-"Now that Motoya said it like that."

M-"This boy is exhausting to deal with."

O-"What even is wrong?"

Rintarou snapped to reality when he heard that voice. And of course Kiyoomi noticed that he flinched a bit.

K-"So you're finally back in place?"

M-"What are y-"

R-"I guess?"

A-"Do I have to understand what just happened?"

R-"Nothing happened."

A-"Excuse me? We've been trying to get your attention for 20 minutes now!"

R-"Don't yell at me."

A-"I-"

R-"And you don't need to know everything. Why I was like that is simply my business, and not yours."

A-"But still! It-"

R-"Get your voice under control and stop yelling."

A-"I just want to know why you were acting like that."

O-"He said that it was none of our business a second ago, stop asking."

M-"He's just in a bad mood, let him be mad."

R-"Maybe I'm in a mood because someone woke me up, immediately annoyed me, and asked way too many questions."

K-"That'd be Motoya's fault."

R-"You agreed."

M-"Yeah he did, so it's not my fault."

R-"You suggested it, so it's both of your faults."

M-"Who said that Kiyoomi wouldn't suggest something like that?"

R-"The germs say that Kiyoomi wouldn't suggest it."

K-"He ain't wrong."

M-"Am I really the only one socialising in this family?"

R-"Family, no. Generation, definitely."