(15)

3rd person view:
26th of August xxxx (15 years old)

It was very early in the morning when the twins arrived at home. They went in and immediately got into the rooms. No one had the motivation to do anything. Atsumu was just hella exhausted because of the way back and because of that business thing. Osamu was just dead inside. He was still thinking about what Kuroo said. He just decided to search it up on the internet.

2:53 am
———
Profile

Search- string of comfort

▪️▪️▪️▪️
▫️▪️▪️▪️
▫️▫️▪️▪️
▫️▫️▫️▪️
▫️▫️▫️▫️

2 million results for string of comfort

String of comfort, red thread of fate- same thing?  *click*

The string of comfort. A mysterious string, similar to the red thread of fate. A lot of people think it's the same thing, even thought it isn't. It isn't a secret that most of the people only get the red threat of fate after they got together with their soulmate, the string of comfort works different.

For people who can see those strings/threats they look almost the same. Only 0.002% of humanity is able to tell them apart. Which is not a lot if we remember that only around 1% of the people is able to even see the red threat of fate.

What even is the string of comfort?

The red string of comfort connects soulmates before they turn 16. If you and your soulmate have it you should be able to communicate over your skin. It's even possible that you get that string when you're only 10 or younger.

When does the string of comfort find a way around my finger?

It will most probably exist after some years of friendship. If you two get along great and feel comfortable around each other the string will sooner or later find their way around your finger.

There are also some very few cases that the string of comfort came in after only a year or less.

How do I know if I have the string of comfort?

That is pretty easy to answer. It's the same feeling as when you get the red threat of fate. A light feeling of something clinging around the pinkie. The only difference is that it is a little tighter and you can notice it better since you can communicate with your soulmate.

Even if you have the feeling that you have this string of comfort, please get professional feedback. And please always keep in mind that only around 200,000 people around the whole world have this string, so don't be sad if you're not one of them.

———

Osamu read through the article and was a bit surprised. 200,000 people that have it and he has never heard of it before.

'This is weird. I had that feeling around my pinky. But there's no one I know for that long. The article says it's also possible to have it after a year or less. This is cursed.'

He just changed into some comfy clothes and laid down. He fell asleep not even a minuted later.

~~~~~