10.

I got up early today and made my way to the centre

Me and Jennie are close, so of course I'd be worried.

As I made my way there, I found Jimin and hobi hyung as well.

I walked over to them.

"You're here early" I said as I was finally close enough.

"Yeah it's because hyung saw a vision"
Jimin said and I looked to hyung who nodded.

"Was it bad?" I asked and he looked down and nodded.

I sighed as I checked my watch.

"We still have to wait at least 20" I said and they sighed as well.

We stood there looking out at the horizon not really having anything to say.

The ground then started to rumble and we made our way to her.

The teachers came as well transporting.

The formation started changing and it started closing as the fire disappeared.

The ground had a sudden one second shake again and I could tell it was coming to a close.

The formation started closing till it closed and her eyes opened.

She closed her weapon before her stature began weak and she began to fall to the side.

However I went and caught her before she could.

"The office. I need to go.. to the ..office" she breathed out panicked and the teachers looked between each other.

"Why don't you rest-" I started before she cut me off.

"No now. It..it's.. important" she breathed out and I could see the urgency.

I faced the teacher and the head mistress now, who nodded and I helped her stand up before they opened a portal.

I stepped through it, knowing she could not go herself, so I had my hands around her waist supporting her as we walked through.

The other two followed behind us as well and we all came through before we sat down at the tables.

"Where are we?" I asked noticing the room isn't somewhere we'd seen before.