18.

We were currently at the final training for the inter school tournament taking place next week

Everyone was gathered at the arena at school as we watched different people compete.

The final stage was training with our darkest fears and our hardest opponents , which we prepped for.

They attach a bracelet, which calculates who you're mind thinks is the hardest competitor for you, or who you think is the only competitor for you.

Most students end up getting their worst fear, and so did I.

I went my turn as my worst fear appeared in front of me.

An occult.

It can actually kill you but the teacher incharge will stop it or alter the settings so that the pain feels real but the poison isn't there.

You can't use magic, only combat.

The other students present, including the group of our friends, were all cheering as I got prepped.

The match took place as I got thrashed pretty good, and in the end when it was too much I forfeited.

They stopped the simulation as someone helped my up and helped heal or deal with my injuries.

A few other students went as the matches became tense quickly and they all forfeited when it got too hard.

Finally it was Jennie's turn as she opened her bracelet and slipped it on, and then soon took her weapon and headed in.

She looked down and closed her eyes and the next few scenes happened slowly and dramatically,
As when she slowly opened her eyes to meet the ones of her competitor, it was none other than Jennie herself.

Gasps occurred throughout the arena.

In Jennie's mind, she thinks the only one worth her skill and level, is her.

I mean it technically makes sense.

Even the teacher was taken back and she didn't have to alter it.

They started fighting as both were swift and quick, they had the same battle style and force, weapon too. They are in the end, one and the same, Jennie.

It was brutal as they did flips or dodges and attacked each other to the point of bloodshed.

They were being thrown around, both of them.

The only way we could differentiate between the two was the bracelet worn by Jennie.

The teacher in charge of the fight asked Jennie if she should stop, but she just wiped her blood from the side of her mouth and nodded a no, earning multiple surprised gasps and looks from the audience of the match.

The crowd was large.

At one point the time ran out, and she came out without forfeit.

However she was carrying multiple injuries so she went to the medic cube first before coming to greet us.

The rest of the day we rested rather than exhaust ourselves for the match the next day, at another magic school.

Kennier.

As I woke up the next day I packed a days worth of essentials like water, food, first aid, and etc etc.

After finishing I met the others at the portal stop, and they were all ready cured of their injuries from their previous days.

We all acknowledged each other's presence before finally getting in line to step through the portal.

As it opened we went in one by one, and as the lady stepped through the door closed and we were at the other magic school.

We were greeted by a student who took us the way to the arena.

Everyone changed and began stretching before we got ready for the match.

Our student went in one by one, and everyone one of us from our school, was waiting for Jennie to go and set a high score.

We were looking forward to the surprise and shock that we were going to give and have them receive.

Heart attack? I think yes.

Finally as Jennie went up, the actions we expected came of ready.

However the fight was different as well as the movement.

Jennie doesn't fight one way so that her opponent can never predict her next move, and her being able to pull it all off, is what makes her the toughest competitor around.

She went harsh and brutal, almost doubling the injuries from the day before.

She however didn't stop, and the students were surprised at her in combat energy and techniques.

Over all they were surprised at her.

She finally finished her off, surprising us before joining us back and getting her injuries treating her.

We had to eat one meal before leaving.

We don't stay for the realtors and instead a teacher or teaching assistant stays behind.

As we were eating however, someone came up to us

"Hey princess. You did good out there, and I feel it's best if the two most powerful here introduced themselves" the guy said cockily and stuck his hand out.

Jennie just ignored it and replied with a question.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked him simply to which he shrugged and shook his head.

"Why are you famous?" He asks again still keeping his cocky and idiotic attitude

"Does an Elementalist sound familiar" she asks putting down her fork and staring him dead in the Eye as he gulps and leaves the next moment.

We laugh and High five before leaving for the day.