2.

Jisoo PoV:

Jisoo PoV:

I was on my way to the office. I was called there to show a new girl around or something along the lines.

As I got there, I knocked on the door before going in.

"Jisoo, come in. This is who I'd like you to show around today. Park chaeyoung, or Rosé as we call her." The admin said and I looked at the shy looking girl who stood there.

"She's going to be rooming with Miss Lalisa Manoban. Here's her basic details. She's from earth so please help her adjust" she said and at the last sentence my ears perked up.

"Did the Elementalist...?" I trailed off as she nodded.

I took the paper with her details and motioned her to follow me.

"Nice to meet you Rosé. You're a florith huh. Well I'm Kim Jisoo, from Solaria. A solarian" I introduced and she smiled at me.

"You're a level 7 and must be at least a little trained" I asked and she nodded.

"Well let's go. I'll show you around" I said and the rest of the day I introduced her to my group of friends as well as a tour of the building.

We even bumped into tzuyu and her group of friends.

"That's tzuyu. She's a level 8 however I advise you stay away from her. She's a little upset that she wasn't picked to be the Elementalist. Her parents and her grandparents were so she was trained her childhood for it. Apparently it wasn't enough and I can see why so instead she picks on lower levels." I explained as she formed an 'o' with her mouth and nodded.

The people who I hangout with are Lisa, her roommate, Jimin, Namjoon, hobi, Suga and Jin.

I also informed her that me and Jimin are royals as well and she gaped at us while I laughed.

She's cute and I think we're going to get along really well.

A few months later

We were all sitting at the cafeteria talking.

Rosé has gotten along with the people in my friend group quite well now, so she hangsout with them.

Lisa and her are practically best friends now. I'm serious. Even though they argue all the time they still are really close.

We were all just sitting there discussing.

"Today is the mark of the 7th year isn't it?" Jimin asked and I nodded.