1.

Rosé PoV:

Rosé PoV:

I was running through the woods, away from my horrible life.

They kept chasing me and chasing after me.

"Get back here you brat!" An armed man yelled but I didn't listen.

I kept running as much as my legs could carry me.

My name is Rosé. Or my actual name is park Chaeyoung.

19 years old, you could say I'm rich if you want to.

The men chasing after me are my dads men.

My mom passed away when I was young. My family has always been in the wrong business. The dark side of the world if you must. The mafia world.

Right now I'm running away from home since I've had enough of being pushed around.

I'm being forced to marry someone. Just so they can grow the gang. But that someone, is someone I've been living in fear of ever since he first came to the house.

My only brother is dead, and they would never let me lead as a female, if I ever wanted to that is. So instead, they wanted to force me into a marriage.

That is till I had enough and tonight, I jumped out of the window in my bedroom and am here in this moment, running through the forest with nothing but the clothes on my back as an attempt to run away.

I look back to see them gaining on me, I knew I couldn't last long, my speed was faltering as the countless amount of branches swept by me while my feet ran across the grass, crunching the fallen leaves in the process.

I kept running as my breathing became unstable, heavy breaths and no sense of direction, my foot tripped over a stone as my body landed with a thud on the ground.

Still desperate I tried to stand up, but to no avail as I fell back down with my ankle in pain.

They surrounded me.

"Please let me go!" I desperately yelled as I started crawling backwards but my back hit the trunk of a tree.

"You know we can't do that. Grab her" one of the guards yelled as the other followed and approached me.

I put my hand up in self defence and desperation and my eyes shut close.

However, nothing touched me and all I heard was a chorus of gasps and even yells from the men.