14.

Me and Taehyung hyung were supposed to go to Riverix, my realm first

But instead we were sent to Zenith, since there was some Type of meeting taking place here tonight.

I was surprised as to why, and so was Taehyung, but we didn't question it as we went straight to the castle.

The founding realms and orital have the best castles out of all the realms. They're the most majestic looking and architecturally they're stunning.

That's why they're praised everywhere.

Zenith is no less, being a founding realm after all.

Thr brick walls were perfectly in place, no chips found as they're fixed at every possible moment

Fire running through the back ground where in the angle we are at the sunset seems like a volcano erupting in the gap.

The tallest tower being lit with a fire as the careful architecture helped support the building.

The sights it provided from its balconies were extravagant, and the fiery castle comes with its own set of fiery personalities when the time comes.

Located on top of mountains, it was a sight to see nonetheless.

We stepped into the gates, finding everyone running around, much different to the usual organised stature.

"Your highness. This way" our butler motioned us as we both shrugged at each other for a moment and soon followed in his path.

We took a flight of stairs before going to the discussion hall, and as we stepped through, we found both pairs of our parents, higher officials of the place and other people we've never met.

A few we knew about, ranging from geniuses in battle plans to sorcery, but others were unheard of to us.

I quizzically raised my eyebrow at the scene present in front of the two of us and even more so when we were motioned to go over to our parents instead of stand to a side.