Addicting As YOU

You guys I have a new smoother writing app so my updates won't take so long to write. It's smoother and doesn't come out sloppy. Sorry for the other updates. Writing app wasn't shit. Ugh . I hope u guys enjoy this chapter. Peace ♡

-----------------

"...........addicting as YOU....." --- Jacob "Princeton" Perez

-

-

-

-

I woke up in my uncles guest bed the next day and rolled over rubbing my belly.

"You pregnant?" Kevin asks sitting on the bed rubbing my belly. I held his hand wondering just how he knew these things.

Damn.

"Y-Yes. How did you know I was pregnant?" I ask weakly breaking out into tears. I was crying because I was happy, because I finally got to tell someone the one secret Ive been holding in.

"Cause…." His voice trails off awkwardly. "At first I thought your ankles was swollen for other health reasons. Then the nausea, the fatness, glowy skin and emotions. Just a strange feeling. Look I'lll take care of ya. Don't worry aight?" Kevin kisses my forehead and I nod. Lo comes and smiles at us.

"I made breakfast yall." She gestures for us to come on and we get up to go to the kitchen.

Well, I wobble there.

It  was an eerie weird feeling going thru my stomach when I sat down to eat. My cell phone started ringing and I answered. 

"Bae Im in Atlanta at yo aunt shit and where the fuck are you?" Prince says giggling on the other side of the phone.

Okay.

What?

How the....

Why....

"Prince why are you-" I was cut off by the sound of Ray cussing him out, then I heard Prince scream Help. I put the phone down panicking.

"Oh my god KG he's beating up my best friend!!!!" I screamed patting his shoulder.

"Who?" KG and Lo say at the same time turning around shocked standing up at the table.

"RAY! Please take me." I look at them both. Lo nods, grabs my hand, keys and we dash out the door.

When I get there my cousins were helping pour water in Rays eyes. Goddammit. I laughed cause Prince sprayed him with mase. When I walk in the house Prince attacked me with a hug and kisses. Awww I missed him so much. He even humped me a little bit on the hallway stairs. I pushed him off of me and He giggled staring in my eyes.

"H-Hey Prince." I greet him feeling shy all of sudden for some reason.

"Hey beautiful." He grins playing in my blonde hair. "I had to get out of the house. Roc went away to visit some family in California."

"Why didn't you just come with?" I shrug playing with his fingers and trying not to get lost in his beautiful brown eyes.

"Family is homophobic dicks, Roc didn't want me to get into a fight because I'm on probation." Prince shrugs as I stare in his eyes. Fuck now I'm….

Gone.

In his eyes.

They sparkled in the sunshine.

With happiness and peace.

He kept talking and I couldn't pay attention to what he was saying just staring at his perfect teeth.