As Deserved

"......As deserved....." --- Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez

-

-

-

-

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

I was woken up by Zo putting water on my face. I looked up to look at my own brother , EJ holding a gun. He really fucking shot JL.

But who raped me?

Ray pulled out a gun too and I damn near had a heart attack. Why he gotta gun? I need mothafuckin answers.

"Thought it was Roc off his fuckin rocker again. But it was my baby mama's own flesh and blood? I cannot believe you EJ!" Ray shivered holding the gun with tears in his eyes.

"You figured it out huh? Kinda funny considering the fact that Craig doesn't even fuckin know he's missing one piece of the puzzle. You don't know yo baby daddy like that Craig?" EJ smirked devilishly . What is he talking about? "PROVEN TIME AND TIME A FUCKIN GAIN-"

Ray took the gun off safety sweating and crying now, "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'LL BLOW YO FUCKIN HEAD OFF!!!!" Ray shouted frantically.

"What?" I say as Zo shivers with me in her arms.

"Oh Ray. I saw the video, Roc showed me and I have that now..and now I have the other video." EJ quirked up an eye brow mischievously shrugging.

"Ray what is he talking about?" I was totally confused and lost at this point staring at my baby daddy for answers. But I believe I was scared of the answers I'd get.

"Bae he doesn't know what the FUCK he's talmbout!" Ray shouted.

"Those late nights Ray? Alone in the dark in a tunnel of A high you can't get out of? Forgetting the night I told you to stay away from Craig when you were high and drunk as fuck that night you and him got into that fight over Kevin? That's when I kept drugging you.......I PUT cocaine in yo cough syrup!" We all gasped in shock.

Ray was crying by now, "YOU BITCH!!!! THATS WHY I STAYED AWAY! You threatening to kill us all and I was too fucked up to remember or say anything-"

"From that day forward the cocaine and lean, weed, alcohol acted on yo subconscious to stay away from Craig. But you couldn't stay away for long?.....Craig he raped you when you left Druex house that night."

Oh my god!!!

"RAY!!!! WHYYYY!!!!" I hit him in the arm crying frantically. "Why...."

It was undeniable. Ray looked guilty af.

"See baby brother I fuckin told you about this asshole!" EJ reminds me shaking his head.

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

I sighed as Craig hit my chest I was so guilty and hurt by my actions, I dropped my gun and Craig picked up the gun. He ran over to EJ and hugged his big brother. He looked at me in disgust and kissed EJ on the cheek.

As deserved. I don't deserve Craig. I'm just a fucking rapist and hebophile.

Craig chose his brother over me. I've been a horrible boyfriend and baby daddy. Craig finally came to his senses and realized I'm poison for him. EJ comforted his baby brother as Prod cried in his chest.

Suddenly EJ started bleeding from his stomach and mouth collasping on the floor. Craig pushed the nurses button as he stared at his brother on the hospital floor.

I had be silencer on the gun and Craig really shot him?! But why?

"He didn't let me finish.....I meant WHY you ain't tell me you wanted to fuck?!" Prod looked me in the face and he almost fell but I caught him kissing his lips.

"I love you so much baby. I'm sorry I raped you for the second tim-"

"Just shut the fuck up. People stay drugging yo vulnerable ass. Just promise me you'll be more careful?" Prod says with tears in his eyes caressing my cheeks.

"I will.....but I'll do you one better?" I asked him smiling.

"Yes?"

"I'll stop doing lean, percs and smoking weed." I reply proudly and Craig busted out laughing.

"How about you just smoke weed on the weekends and do lean and percs on all Holidays?" He offered rolling his beautiful light brown eyes.

"Whew!!! Thank God. Cause I ain't know how the fuck I was gon do that bullshit!!!" I confessed wiping imaginary sweat off my forehead and Craig hit my chest playfully.

"You SO fuckin stupid yo!!!" Craig and the crew laughed and we all had a group hug.

"I love you Raya. Ima be the best daddy I can be and always love yo mama." I promised my unborn child then kissed Craigs belly as he played in my hair.

"Awww our ratchet asses gon be a damn family!!!!" Roc says laughing playfully scared rolling his eyes.

"Ugh. I'm stuck witchall asses." Craig says leaning on my chest.

"We love you too Prod." The crew says laughing.

"CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP DAMN!?!" JL yelled limping up as nurses came in to help him.

"Shut ya fuck ass up! Prod pregnant dickhead!!!" Bahja shouted rolling her eyes at JL's pain and agony.

I started laughing at them as always as JL cussed out Bahja whining.

We been thru a lot but we go thru it together as a family.

MURDERVILLE BITCH!!!!