The Caller...

"......The caller....." --- Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez

"......The caller...." --- Craig "Prodigy" Crippen

-

-

-

-

*(A Couple Days Later)*

Rayan "Ray Ray" Lopez POV

"Love Sosa" by Chief Keef was playing in Craigs room. I was faded af. I had my shirt off and my hair was up in a onion bun. Bahja just did my hair.

"I gets lots uh commas, I can fuck yo mama." I rap out dancing my pain away. I felt bad for telling Craig to fuck off when he needed me the most but I just get so mad the drugs be talking. I texted his phone, he said he needed me cause he was in Detroit. Another number texted my phone saying Craig would be dead soon if I don't come to Detroit. I texted Roc and told him to stay in Detroit. I texted Prince but he was with my baby mama already? I shook my head and decided to tell the rest of the crew, KG ugly ass and his bitch Lotus. I mean they weren't together but they might as well be.

I got in the crews old Escalade 02 and everyone hopped in.  I lit a blunt and then swerved off to take a flight to Detroit.

It was cold af in Detroit. I had on a black sweater, some grey skinny jeans and black and grey Timberlands. My navy and grey Calvin Klein boxers were showing to complete my outfit.

We pulled up to the old house. It felt so eerie being in the old house. Craig answered the door looking even bigger if possible. He was eating a chicken box. Fat ass. I walked pass him and just checked the house along with the crew as he cried what was wrong and why we were here.

"The caller texted me." I told him looking him in the eye. I felt a jolt in my stomach and doubled over.

"Baby what's wrong?!?!" Craig yelled rubbing my side but I just moved him away. The jolt happened again and I threw up again all over the floor.

I collapsed.

Then

Darkness.

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

*(An Hour Later: ER)*

"It seems Ray has a lot of doses of cocaine in his system. He has overdosed. But he should be able to leave tomorrow he's talking and he's fine now. You can see him now." The doctor says in a monotone voice and leads us to Ray.

What the fuck is Ray doing on crack? I knew something was terribly wrong. The whole crew excluding my brother was here. And it was useless coming here I didn't hear anything from the caller except for he told Ray and the crew to come.…why? I didn't understand. We finally got in the room and Ray was staring at us all agitated..

Is EJ really here?

Who raped me?

Who is the caller?

Why would he want to get us all here at one time?

Why the FUCK is Ray on crack?

I heard gun shots go off.

JL dropped. He was shot in the leg. Bahja cried bloody blue murder trying to help him.

The hospital power went out and Ray got up from the bed and held me.

Wasn't he sick? Wasn't he like seriously weak?

Everything scared me. I cried in the crock of Rays arm as he rubbed my belly. He got dressed real fast and a figure opened up the door to the dark room.

The figure was holding a gun.

It stepped into the light.

And I can't fucking believe who the fuck it was!!!

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?!" I shouted before collasping into a darkness due to shock.

Fuck..