Hebophilia

"......hebophilia....." --- Lotus "Lo" Hill

-

-

-

-

Kevin "KG" Gates POV

I picked up my nephew and he looked a hot ass mess. I took him home, ran him a bath and helped him change. I made him some soup while he was finishing in the bathroom.

I told Lo what happened to him and she cried so hard. She left work early to come over.

"Yo I wanna murk dis nigga Dru mane." I admitted to her as she rubbed my back and I had a 9mm in my hand.

"You dont know who really did it though KG." She tried reasoning with me rubbing my hands. I pushed her away .

"FUCK NO LOTUS! I know IT WAS HIM! We sitting HEA TALKIN WHO ELSE COULD IT BE?!"

She got in my face and sighed loudly, "KEVIN WE NOT SURE! AND THE CALLS STILL NOT ADDIN UP!!!! WHAT IF WE KILL DRU AND THIS NIGGA STILL AFTER PROD-"

"IF WE KILL DRU SHIT BE OVER! WHO ELSE COULD IT BE?" I punched my Palm with each word getting even more heated.

"DRU WAS JUST BEING DUMB! WHO IS CALLIN CRAIG!?! THIS SHIT HERE BIGGER DUMB ASS!!!" Lo pushed me on the couch pacing. "Now THINK! The person calling Craig phone?..........Prod heard the ringing as soon as he ran. That means there's two different people stalking Prodigy. One probably is obsessed with just making Craig aware of something." Lo explained sitting next to me in deep thought.

" But how is calling him doing that?" I asked still skeptical it was anybody else but Dru.

"It boggles his mind. Every time just all day the phone rings. But it rings with meaning after or during something.......crazy. If I'm not mistaken it's from someone he knows who wants to make him feel like shit and possibly take away his sanity." Lo licked her lips and took a sip of her Mocha from Starbucks leaning back in my chair.

"But....why?"

"Saltiness can go along way. So can jealousy and revenge in general but it's very personal. Almost like it was an old lover or some shi-"

"Ray?" I replied and Lotus rolled her eyes and swung her locks.

"Get the fuck out of here. Ray is more of a in your face revenge person. He would've been just killed Craig by now." Lotus shrugged still thinking.

"Prince?"

"Prince would never. He wouldn't have raped him neither. Because Prince is a little conceited. He's totally obsessed with Craig but he would rather show him pleasure than pleasure AND agony. But whoever did it...is deeply into hebophilia."

"What's hebophilia?" I ask sitting next to her on the couch.

"A grown ass man who loves teens." She states like it's so obvious and normal.

"Shit that could be anybody in that damn house. I mean a LOT of people secretly have a crush on my nephew." I confessed to her feeling enraged wanted to kill anybody who ever felt something for me nephew.

"So....that means we're back to asking questions with the calling AND raping." Lo kissed my forehead as I lean on her shoulder.

"I just wanna figure this shit out."

"We will." She tries to assure me.

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

It was the weekend and I was coming home from school after a long day. I was on the bus listening to music. I was listening to "Recognize" by Partynextdoor. Aww I kissed Ray in front of everybody and this song was playing on his phone.

"I want you ....I want you to TURN UP ON ME!" I sung bobbing my head and rocking back and forth. I hopped off the bus to walk down the street. "Hold Me Back" by Rick Ross was playing as I walked down the street. The ringing started again. I just answered this time for some reason.

"I'm watching you. Enjoy getting RAPE BITCH?!?"

"Who THE FUCK IS THIS?!? My baby daddy will KILL yo ass. I got uncles and a brother!!!" I shouted into the phone.

"Oh! A brother ? You sure about that BITCH!?!?"

"WHERES MY BROTHER!?!?! You touch him I SWEAR YOURE DEAD!!!" I threatened looking around walking up to my aunts porch.

The phone muffled and I could hear EJ screaming "PLEASE HELP ME PRODDY" and then gun shots went off.

"FUCK YO BROTHER NIGGA!!! HE DEAD NOW BITCH!!!"

EJ!!! NO!

"I suggest you come to Detroit for the funeral. Bye bitch." The person hung up and before I could pass out I felt Rays skinny arms catch me before I fell.

"NO! It's not real! EJ IM SORRY!!!"

My parents, my NANA , my baby daddy left me and now EJ IS DEAD!

My own damn brother. God why?

"Shh it's okay baby." Ray pulled me in his arms and I cried on his shoulder. "It's aight I swear. What ever you go in thru I'm here!" He hugged me close as I cried in his arms.

"Ray it hurts please!"

"Shhhhhh! I'm here I can't let you and Raya suffer. Now what's wrong?" Ray asks kissing my lips. I look up at him and stare in his face.

"I...I can't tell you right now." I weakly reply leaning on his shoulder feeling exhausted.

"You can't tell me? BITCH!!!" Ray shoves me off of him and goes in the house. "Prolly one of yo niggas actin up bitch."

I called Prince up and he said he's coming with me to Detroit to see what's going on.

Prince got two train tickets to Detroit and I packed my things. I left a note to everybody who'd wonder where I was.

"I'll be back." I mutter closing the door and getting in Prince car.

"You aight beautiful?" He asks putting on his Prada shades.

"Yeah. I'll be better when I find out what's up." I put on my shades too and he swerves off.

Detroit.

Here we come.

For now

RIP EJ!