Fuck WITH ME!

"......Fuck WITH ME!...." --- Craig "Prodigy" Crippen

-

-

-

-

Jacob "Princeton" Perez POV

I rolled over with Craig in my arms staring in his beautiful face. I was scared to be pregnant. He looked so stressed out sometimes. His ankles were swollen beyond beyond. I thought about Ray, how the fuck could he do such a thing?

I've been on drugs for years and never acted like that. No matter how fucked up I am, it's never made me so damn angry to hit anyone I love.

I sighed and rolled out of bed. I am three weeks pregnant and I fear the day I start showing signs of such. I don't know why I love Craig over Roc so much. I guess I'm attracted to Craigs innocence.

My thoughts were interrupted by Prod's phone ringing up a damn storm. I didn't want to wake him so I looked at the caller ID. Number isn't even saved.

I just answered it.

"Yo." I greet awkwardly sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You fuckin tell CRAIG WATCH HIS BACK! BITCH IM EVERYWHERE FUCK WIT ME!!!"

What..

The

Actual

FUCK?!

"Yeah um, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I shout into the phone getting riled up as Craig stirs outside of his sleep.

"Don't worry about it BITCH! Just know this nigga stupid. He don't know who the fuck he fuckin wit. Cheatin ass nigga!!!"

Was this RAY? But it didn't SOUND like RAY? So who could it be? 

I usually had mad comebacks and so much to say….now I'm just lost in my thoughts, truly speechless.

"Well listen nigga, Craig is MY boyfriend now. And I don't know who the fuck you are but you can try me if YOU want to bitch!" I hung up the phone and threw it.

Shit. Almost broke the shit.

"Who was that?" Prod says not even facing me but to the wall.

"I don't know. Some creep. You don't need the stress. I'm staying here, wish a nigga would try to fuckin hurt you. " I sighed and then the phone kept ringing and ringing.…..

The phone would not stop ringing. We blocked numbers and all that but it just kept ringing from blocked callers, mysterious numbers. Sometimes Craig would answer and scream at them. They'd constantly threaten him. Prod started going to public school, they still were harassing him. It's been a week…we can't figure out who it is. Prod hasn't told anybody. Ray still lives at the house so we know it's not him. Nobody knows of the harassing but me, Lo and KG. Kevin was pissed off highly at the situation ready to murk something only he couldn't figure out who it was. Sometimes I think Ray still had something to do with this because whenever the phone would ring , his eyes would look so damn nervous. Maybe it's just paranoia…I don't trust anybody around Prod.

Prod has totally shut down.

He doesn't talk or speak. He just sits in the dark and cries all day. His eyes always look red and puffy from crying for hours; he's scared, lonely, and pregnant.

Tonight was no different from any other night. Ray, Trey , Trent, Quan, KG, Lo, Craig and I were in his room playing XBox, eating drinking and smoking. Ray was high out of his mind. He often wore his shirt off now because the drugs made him so hot. He got brand new tattoos on his chest and back now. His back had the letters C & R drawn intricately.  Wonder who C is? Of course it's Craig. He got it the day after they broke up. I don't think Craig has ever saw that tattoo on him. On his chest there is a lion on it with a crown. That shit is so damn tough, I can't even front. I never even touched anything anymore too afraid I'd kill or make the baby sick..I smoked a blunt every once in a blue moon though.

It has been an hour since the person has called. It's a fucking record man. "GROSS" By Gucci Mane was blasting thru the speakers. Ray was rocking back and forth smoking a huge blunt sweating , eyes red as fuck. He showed his crooked smile as his phone rang he left the room. Craig got up and walked out. I sighed and just leaned back blowing smoke out my nostrils.

Shit.

Craig "Prodigy" Crippen POV

I walked out the room to follow Ray. He went outside in the back of the house, to the back porch. Some white bitch came up to him and kissed his lips as he gripped her waist.

Oh.

They were cooing each other and I just watched them in the dark folding my arms across my chest as they kissed and felt each other up. She was blonde with long hair , thick as fuck, ass super phat, big boobs, short and dazzling white smile. She was gorgeous. I looked down at my phat belly and my tank top, silk robe, basketball shorts and Jordan slippers with the socks.

Ugh.

How does Jordan slippers compete with Playboy bunny?

I walk up to the couple making out before me and tap Rays shoulder.

"WHAT?!?" Ray asks aggressively pulling away from Blondie to mean mug me.

"Um, I just wanted to know do you think I'm not gonna with my baby's father?" I roll my neck and mush his face and he tries to push me but I maneuvered back.

"BITCH! What the fuck you talmbout? Nigga you crazy. Get the fuck out my face!" He shoves me and I cover my mouth chuckling with no humor.

"Fuck WITH ME! If you want to RAY! You'll find yo ass UNDER the jail fuck nigga!" I mushed him again and he stumbled on on the ground. I spit on him and ran to the house, robe swinging and all that.

Before I went inside , I looked at Blondie and said, "Be careful he hits bitches and shit. Good day." I slam the door and was shivering. Prince handed me me a blunt and I lit it with shaky hands as soon I walk in…

"W-what was THAT about?" My cousin Trent asked as I stood in the kitchen trying to control my breathing.

"Everybody mind yo damn business!" I shout stomping to my room. I start crying and knocking everything off my tv stand. "FUCK YOU RAY! YOU GON SEE NIGGA!!!! LIFE AINT SWEET BITCH NIGGA!!!" I collapsed on my bed and Prince pulled me in his arms. I was frantically crying nuzzling into his chest. "I HATE HIM!!! I HATE HIM!!!!" I scream as Prince holds me tighter. "MAKE it stop! Please!!!" I beg and Prince just keeps shushing me.

God make it stop.

I prayed over and over again rocking back and forth staring off into space.

Then the ringing started.

And it was the worse yet.

I fell asleep that night, having nightmares about ringing.

Ringing.

It didn't stop.…

Damn.