Inner behaviors

This one turn out to be pretty long so I will finish the rest tomorrow!

Enjoy!🤗

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"Hey guys is this outfit okay or no?" You childishly twirl around like a ballerina, stopping with such ease in your steps "If not I can change into something else-?"

"I LOVE IT!" Durham cheers, still tying his shoes.

Jack came in front of you "You look so cute in it (Y/N)!.." he then gives you a nice pat on the head "...but it may be way cuter if you wear your hair up and perhaps were some appropriate school ulterior with it!"

Thinking Jacks idea over you smile, immediately likeing the idea.

Before you could even go and grab your cloths Boss already had them out; it was your skinny jeans, tie, and your skirt.

Happy you give Boss a thumbs up, soon jumping into one of the guys beds and close the curtains.Changing quickly as if they will definitely peek at your goods without you knowing it.

"LEGOSHI!" Kolo chirps happily, the sound of curtains being pulled open "GET UP ALREADY!"

Putting on your skirt you could hear Legoshi groan, then Kolo spoke after "Don't look so scary.It's time to get up."

Getting out of there, finally happy with yourself today, you see Kolo pulling out a dead on tired Legoshi...that's rather unusual of him, he is an early bird before any of us.

Durham gives Legoshi a confuse look "What's with you Legoshi...?" then he made a huge 'oh I know' face "Oh.You didn't study for our intermediate math quiz huh?Yeah.I know the feeling."

Not paying attention Boss gets behind you, your sitting down still, and dose your hair.He didn't seem rather that intrested in what's going on at the moment.

"Legoshi's like this EVERY morning."

Jack looks out, right behind Miguno, now very consern 'No, he isn't..'

Boss finished up with your hair, taking a picture of it, before letting you see it yourself from his cellphone.

^^Long hair!!!^^