Raining Tears

It wasn't a suprise to not see Legoshi in the room already staring out the window. It was just one of known hobbies.Jack runs over to him and gives him his letter - who basically was from his father - and Jack open up his real quickly - from both parents - then reads them fast.I was just as confuse and puzzled as Legoshi before opening mine.Reading each one of the letters to myself in the far corner.

Dear (Y/N), I have heard the recent news of Tem's unfortunate passing.I know that from this massive distance from home, for we grew up together, that you are heartbroken. I do not know when I will be back but if we ever get the chance I'll take you and the others out for a nice treat! Say 'Hi!' for mom and others from me, see you soon!
~Reece

Hello buttercup, I am deeply sorry for the horrible incident that happened over there. I am trying to focus on my school work but my mind keeps going back to you.I hope you are safe and happy over there, if you are not....I will send T.K to your rescue since he is in there with you.But if your being bullied or picked on again, let's just say this big guy here is bring out a can of whoop ass (I know, you don't like us cruising but I'm just saying). See you, bye.
~Jason

(Y/NNNNNN) I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE FOR YOOUUUU!!!😭😭😭 I wish that I was there with you, watching (F/Movies) and eat junk food with you, but I am stuck here on a trip to Mississippi!I swear when I get back we are going to have ALOT of fun together!Be safe and flick off Haru for MeEeHhH!
~T.K

You know, it sucks being away from you guys but this is life.We can't just make a airplane without it knowing it's own destination if ya know what I mean.But I am sorry for what happened to Tem....he seemed like a nice guy.But how about, when I get back, we go to the festival up in Mulberry? I know that your sad right now but it's okay to cry.Sometimes everyone breaks, so let it out all in one go.Alright, my break is up the teacher is here.I love you snowball be safe for me okay?
~Bass

"H-Hey you okay?Looks like your about to break a leek-?"

"Kinda?Maybe?..I-I don't know anymore!..." I rub my temple slowly in frustration, Legoshi and Jack watching me with consern, but I let out an simple smile..not fake this time "...My brothers are worried and some of them are being overdramatic again."

Legoshi takes some of my open letters and so did Jack.They shared the four letters with each other before looking...confuse all of the sudden.

"...I don't see one with your mother's intal on it.."Legoshi gives me T.K's and Reece letters, then Jack spoke up him giving me Bass's and Jason's letters "...And you weren't kidding when you said overdramatic and worried, b-but (Y/N) can you do us a favor?"

I don't know why, but I felt afraid "..Y-Yeah, what is-?"

"Let it out."

Jack comes over sitting on the right side of you, Legoshi now staring at you with sadness.It was like whatever he was amused by was now boring and he looks at you for entertainment.

Jack sighs, looking at you "We notice it...that fake smile...but I feel like.." Jack suddenly intertwines his fingers with yours, holding it softly "...this is something not even linked with Tem's death."

"It isn't healthy.." Legoshi gets up to only sit on my left, the two sandwich me in the middle, before looking at me straight in the eyes "...this may be the only time you spill it, before more damage is caused."

I...I didn't have the guts to say anything.No, I couldn't barely speak. I felt like I was drowning but instead of water, it was overflowing hesitation.