Nights In Its Greatest

It was time to go back to our dorms, you were ready to go to sleep. Your main job in the drama club is dancing, your the only one in Cherryton Academy that could do any kind of dance style.And today, oh boy, you had to do 5 different dances with different songs each.But other then that, you love it.It makes you feel more free and careless at the same time.

Ping!

Your phone went off, so you picked it up and see who it was.

🐰Bunny🐰: You doing anything tonight?I'm boreeeeddd!😭

🍬sUgArRuSh!🍬: Idk Haru-nii, but I'm really tired..

🐰Bunny🐰: Oh, you did Drama Club today didn't you?

🍬sUgArRuSh!🍬: Yep!And some dance practice too!

🐰Bunny🐰: Darn....Guess I'll go and sleep then, night!✌

🍬sUgArRuSh!🍬: Night!😊

I put my phone away into my pocket and skip all the way to my dorm, that's when I see Els running pass me.She looked to be in a hurry, she must forgotten something back at the theater.I hope she gets it before she gets caught by a police guard.

"(Y/N)?Why you walking around at this time of night?"

I turn my head quickly to see Sanu, our president of Drama Club, walk over confuse "Shouldn't you be inside already?"

"Y-Yes and I rather not rush myself.." I look up at the stars, watching them shine and shimmer "...I like being out in beautiful nights like this."

Sanu hums, nodding in agreement, before walking away "I see what you mean, please get to your dorm safely.It would be heartbreaking if another member was taken from us.."

I smile, waving "I will!Bye Sanu-kun!"

Sanu waves back before going to his dorm not so far from mine.When I finally got there I walked up the stairs and managed to get to my dorm room, but when I opened it I notice more girls were in there.But where is Haru?

"Oh look, (Y/N) is back!~" A squirrel chooed out, drinking a bottle of alcohol.

All the girls in your dorm room was holding a beer, drinking like no tommorrow, but all you could think was where is Haru and this could get everyone in the dorm expelled.

A black and white spotted cat comes over, with another bottle in hand, and smirks dangerously "If your looking for that slut, Haru, we kicked her out.." she then opens the bottle, handing it to me slowly "...but you can stay with us and have fun-!~"

"I'm very sorry but I..." I made sure to give back her bottle, taking my phonecharger and other important belongings, before walking out the door "...like to not get into trouble-."

"Such a pity. I knew we shouldn't have invited a human in the first place!~"

"Humans should be killed and burn to the stake!~"

I could feel tears come to my eyes but I kept them back, but I broke when I finally close the door, one of the girls - the one I am roommates with - said in a blunt emotionless growl.

"Why would anyone in this world would be friends with a human?She should just go and let the Carnivores kill her off, I hate seeing her and it burns my eyes.What an ugly waste of flesh!~"

Tears.Warm tears were now streaming down my cheecks like a rapid river as I ran out of the dorm room building.I clutch my heart in pain and sadness, for they may be right.I wasn't born like them, I was born different, and being different is a dangerous thing. That includes being born in a world where Beast rule and control the government.Hehe...Who knows? I might be as well be the next unknown victim to get killed here by a animal.

And I may as well let it happen-.

"(Y/N)?" A warm clawed hand spun me around, but my tears didn't let me see who it was, but I knew this voice "OMG!(Y/N) why are you crying?!Who hurt you-?!"

"..I don't wanna *sniff* talk about it..." My head was throbbing and my eyelids began to become heavy "...C-Can I sleep with you tonight...please, I got no other place to go.."

It wasn't long until I felt myself being picked up, and a warm tounge wiping my tears away, I smile a small one.Cuddling into his warm arms, his heartbeat soothing me to sleep.

"...You still do know that you have to tell me who done this to you, right?"

I smile, curling into a small ball "I know...thank you Lego.."

Legoshi stops in his tracks to look at you, your sadden state curled into a small ball, sleeping away like a baby.In his very arms.His face grew hot again but he kept on walking, making sure he was not waking you up, and heads to his dorm.

'Now how am I going to explain this to the guys?...'

Jack POV [Who ships Legoshi and Jake together???]

Legoshi....where is he?

I turn over, seeing all the other guys asleep in their beds, but Legoshi wasn't even here yet.Where is he-...waite?I smell something.I sniff the air, taking long inhales, then relax. I smell a gray wolf and....holD ON A SECOND?!

I jump out of bed just in time as the door opens and close slowly.And I was shock at what I saw.

Legoshi saw me and begins to panic "J-Jeeze Jack, you scared the living-!"

"What happened..." I came over, seeing a tear stained face human, my friend, in his arms "...who did this to (Y/N)??"

"I honestly don't know, I was walking back and just saw her running like a maniac so when I stopped her..."

Oh...poor thing.

I sigh, getting into bed myself, then glance at Legoshi sadly "..She is going to sleep with you?"

Then, in this very dark room, I could see a blushing Legoshi.Oooohhhh!This is intresting!I ship it!

"Y-Yeah.." He walks to his bed, laying you down beside him, then grab the curtains "...night Jack.."

"Night Legoshi!" I finally turn around then fell asleep, thank god.

Legoshi gets comfortable - which he just cuddles you close, trying to keep your nightmares away - and gather enough courage to kiss you on the cheek.But after he did that, he swore he saw a small smile appear on your face.

"Goodnight love.~"