Info On (Y/N)'s Family

You guys already know she is raised by an carnivore family, now let me introduce them to you!

The mother of the family is Hanu Tokima. She is a white tiger, her age range is about 35 years (She started as an early mother) and she perfers to be single.Less drama and fights if ya know what I mean?

Reese is the actul son of Hanu, for she was used by a man by force, is the oldest sibling - age is 19 - and is the same thing as his mother.The only thing different is that his eyes were two different colors, one red the other green, he is known as the tallest in the family.He is already in college in NY.

Jason is the second youngest - age is 18 - and is a lion.He is one of the the 4 kids who was adopted by Hanu.Is really known as the 'Let me sleep or you die!' type of guy.He is about to go to college in Washington D.C.

T.K is the thrid youngest - age is 17 - and he is a wolf.Unlike Legoshi he is more expressionist then him.He is one of the 3 kids adopted by Hanu.He is now on his 3rd year of Cherryton Academy, ready to graduate and head to a college in Texas.

Bass is the fourth youngest - age of 16 - and he is a Polar Bear.He is known as the 2nd smallest in his family and he is that one guy to go to unless your crying, he is pretty patience and kind if ya get to know him. He is 2nd child that was adopted by Hanu.He is in - not that far from Cherryton Academy - a school where he is earning his degree in child care.

(Y/N) is the fifth yougest - age is 15 - and is a normal human. She likes to dance and watch movies with friends and family; known as the goofy but sweet child of the family.Warning!Mess with her, in anyway possible, these big brothers of hers will beat the shit out of you!She is in her first year at Cherryton Academy.She is the fifth adopted child of Hanu.