𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑?
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹❚❙❚❙❚❙  𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑?└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

It had been two days since Quinn last saw those images of Scott. Were they images? This whole situation was giving her "That's So Raven" vibes.

"No! You are not psychic Quinn! The best and only explanation is that it was a dream. Yep, that's it just a dream!" She shouts, shaking her head frantically.

Luckily there was no other female athletes in the locker room or else someone might have thought she was crazy.

After stuffing her bag into her locker she headed out to the field.

Everyone had been warming up when Quinn made it outside. Besides Stiles, who was sitting on the bench, watching everyone else.

"Let's go! One-on-one from up top!" Coach yelled.

"Jackson-- take a long stick today." Jackson then trades out his regular lacrosse stick for the longer stick. Then gets in position to keep everyone from passing him.

He is able to successfully keep everyone from passing him on the field. Coach eventually sends Greenberg out to take a lap.

"Faster, Greenberg! And stop glancing at my daughter! Cause as long as I'm alive you'll never get with her again!" He yells blowing his whistle. Quinn shakes her head, embarrassed that her dad yelled that out in front of the whole team.

Scott's turn quickly comes up, but his head is obviously not in the game.

"McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Coach yells, bring back Scott's attention.

He runs, well... actually he jogs towards Jackson. Jackson takes the opportunity to slam into him, lifting Scott off the ground. Scott lands hard, and Jackson taunts him.

"You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?!" Jackson asked standing over Scott's body.

"Hey, McCall! Hey, McCall!" Coach laughed at Scott as he walked over.

"My-my grandmother can move faster than that-- and she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" He asked taunting McCall.

Scott seemingly glares at Jackson as he replies.

"Yes, Coach,"

"Then do it again! McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" He shouts as Scott walks back to the line. Just like Friday night images flooded over Quinn's vision.

Scott runs straight for Jackson. He doesn't appear to be moving any more swiftly, but he hits with a much greater force, and this time Jackson is the one thrown to the ground. Jackson rolls on the ground in pain with his Right shoulder noticeably dislocated.