𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶
❚❙❚❙❚❙  
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶❚❙❚❙❚❙   𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

I'm glad The past few days had been a blur for Quinn. The day after everything that had gone down in the woods Quinn woke up in a hospital room. After she awoke the doctors explained that she had passed out due to heat exhaustion.

She was close to encountering a heatstroke which would have led to more serious treatments. It was still a mystery to the doctors how Quinn had even suffered from heat exhaustion when she had been in the woods in fifty-eight-degree weather.

Nevertheless, they made her stay at the hospital for the weekend so they could make sure she was all cooled down and hydrated.

It was her last day and she had just gotten changed from her shower. Her hospital room was was pretty dark, as there were no windows for natural lighting. Only dim lights from all the hospital room lamps illuminated the room.

Across the room, her father sat slumped down in a chair, sleeping. He looked anything but comfortable sleeping with his back all bent up like that.

Quinn felt bad for her father,  who had barely left the hospital after learning his daughter was there because she almost had a heatstroke. He showed up with multiple bottles of Gatorade, very distressed.

This was the first time she had seen him sleeping since he arrived at the hospital. Quietly, she tiptoed over to the chair and grabbed one of the extra blankets to put over her father.

Bobby Finstock looked less uncomfortable now that he had been tucked into the blanket for warmth.

Quinn walked out of the room, she was desperate for a snack and the nurses had to drink an ungodly amount of water and Gatorade to get rehydrated.

The hospital hallway was relatively busy which wasn't unusual seeing as it was a hospital. A man came from the room next to her, and she recognized him as Lydia's dad.

He gave her a small smile and then looked past her at someone else. "He's been here all night?"

The older man asked McCall who corrects him. "He's been here all weekend."

Quinn turned to find Stiles sprawled on the waiting chairs, one leg up on the wall and the other hanging off the chair. At the sight before her Quinn chuckled at the Stillinski boy sleeping with a get-well balloon in hand.

The raven-haired teen walks over to the boy, watching as he mumbled something in his sleep while a nurse went to grab the trash bag from beside him. "Your dirty."

The nurse gave him a side eye, while Stiles chuckles and kisses the air. The sounds of Quinn's later woke the Stilinski boy up, and he struggled to fight the balloon that kept getting into his face.