𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
❚❙❚❙❚❙  
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚍?
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

Saturday night, arrived faster than expected, and both Stiles and Quinn were racked with nerves

Saturday night, arrived faster than expected, and both Stiles and Quinn were racked with nerves. Not because they were going to be spying on Quinn's father, but because they were going to be hanging out together. Alone. Anything could happen whether it was good or bad.

Stiles had arrived at Quinn's house only five minutes after Quinn texted him to come over. Her dad was just leaving when Stiles arrived at the door. When her father opened the door, Stiles's hand was raised as if he was about ring the doorbell.

"Hey coach... Your looking nice." Stiles awkwardly compliments Quinn's father.

"Bilinski? What the hell are you doing at my house?" Once Quinn her dad say Stiles's name, she jumped up from the couch.

"Stilinski... my last name's Stilinski." Stiles corrected his coach, as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck

"I think I would know if your last name was Stilinski." Quinn's father narrowed his eyes at few the teen with the buzz cut.

"And you still didn't answer my question." Quinn could hear her father's "dad voice" coming out so she jumped in the conversation.

"We were just about to go to the movies." Quinn, leaned on the wall next to the door, so that she was kind of in the middle of Stiles and her father.

"Oh, I see... We'll I'm heading out kiddo, have fun." Her father took a step closer to Stiles, so that he was closer to his face.

"Oh and, Bilinski...? No funny business." With that, Bobby walked past stiles and got into his car.

They waited until her dad was out of the subdivision to drive out and follow him. They took Stiles jeep, since there was more room, compared to Quinn's car. Their plans changed when Quinn got hungry, and her stomach started making monstrous noises.

They quickly stopped at a fast-food restaurant, and order burgers, fries, and a drink. Once they had their food, Quinn took her phone out to track her father's location.

"Are you sure we should be spying on his date?" Stiles asked, as he took a right turn. Quinn faced his direction and waited for him to continue talking.

"I mean don't get me wrong but, isn't that like an invasion of privacy?" Quinn gave stiles a look of disbelief , she couldn't believe that he was talking to her about invasion of privacy.

"Stiles." She said, as she reached down towards the bottom of the car. Quinn picked up a walkie talkie radio, that was connected to his car.

"You have a walkie talkie that allows you to listen in on the police radio's. If me spying on my dad is an invasion of privacy, than I have no idea what this is." She wiggled the walkie talkie in her hand, as Stiles stared at her.