𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚝𝟸
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12❚❙❚❙❚❙   𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝚝𝟸└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

Sometimes when a person is too panicked during a situation their brain switches to autopilot. All their thoughts disappear and their body just does whatever it has to do without the person needing to think about it.

That was the case for Quinn as she and Stiles ran up the stairwell to the second floor of the school.

A loud slam echoed through the hall as all eight teens burst through the doorway. Her brain, still on autopilot, immediately jumped into action and began testing the different doors in the hall.

With them being on the second floor now, they needed to find an empty room. The first door they saw was locked, and Quinn wasted not a single second rushing to the next one.

Luckily for the eight teens, the door was surprisingly unlocked. Quinn watched as everyone scrambled into the room, and Scott locked the door. The werewolf also places a very small stool under the door to keep it closed.

Like that will keep it out. Quinn thought to herself, almost finding Scott's action amusing. Besides Quinn, stood Stiles who strangely still had his hand intertwined with her's.

Everyone stayed quiet trying to control their frantic breathing, as they waited for a sign that the thing chasing them was gone.

Quinn almost jumped back in fright when Alpha's silhouette walked in front of the classroom door. The raven-haired girl tried to steady her heart rate, knowing the Alpha most likely could hear all eight of the teen's terrified pulses. A soft, but comforting squeeze of Stile's hand was able to let her calm down... a little bit.

The girl couldn't believe that the alpha, passed by the classroom, despite all the racing heartbeats inside. What was he waiting for? Is he trying to play some kind of sick game with them, by letting them think they're safe? Only to bust in and slaughter them all when they least expect it?

"Jackson how many people can git in your car?" Scott breaks Quinn's train of thought when he questions the Whittemore boy.

"Five if someone squeezes on someone's lap. " The raven-haired girl let out an incredulous scoff, her hand slipping out of Stiles's when she turned to face Jackson.

"Five? Me and Iris could barely fit in the back." Allison sneers, completely doubting Jackson's words. This was understandable, Quinn knew from experience that his Porsche was a two-person car at the most.

"I drove Quinn here in my minivan. Surely, there's enough room to hold everyone else." That was the one positive aspect of the situation. But the relief everyone felt didn't last long.