𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9❚❙❚❙❚❙   𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

"Stiles it's been two days, I think your milking this whole silent treatment with Scott." The two best friends had been on rocky terms since the parent/teacher conference.

Quinn knew that stiles weren't mad at him just because his father had managed to get hit by a car that same night. He was angry about how his best friend had spent the day disconnected from the world and didn't seem to care about their Alpha situation.

It looked as if Stiles was going to respond, but then his best friend entering the class caught his eye. He makes it painfully obvious to Scott that he is displeased with the boy's presence.

The McCall boy took a seat behind Stiles, who silently groans to himself. "Still not talking to me?" Scott questioned, only to be met with silence instead of an actual reply.

To say it was painful watching these two in an argument was an understatement. Quinn usually never sees the two in an argument like this, and as much as she loved drama she wasn't enjoying this.

"Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay...? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage...? Nothing that big?" Scott began to ask, while Stiles pretended to not be listening all the while Quinn waited for him to crack.

"He's fine it was just some light bruising." Quinn told the McCall boy knowing Stiles wasn't going to give him a response. Stiles turned slightly to the raven-haired girl to send her an annoyed glare.

Their continuous cycle of Scott talking to his best friend, while Stiles continued to look ahead towards the teacher, carried on until Scott mentioned the name of a particular pessimistic werewolf.

"What if I told you that I'm uh trying to figure this whole thing out and... that I went to Derek for help?" This finally gets a reaction out of Stiles, while Quinn whips around to face the teen wolf directly.

"Hold on! You went to Derek?!" Her voice was sharp and a mixture of a whisper and a shout mixed. Why would he be dumb enough to go to Derek?

"If I was talking to you I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him..." Stiles scolds his friend.

"But obviously I'm not talking to you." The boy with the buzz cut returns to his stubborn efforts to ignore his best friend. With that, the bell for class rang, and Stiles leaned over to the side to grab his stuff for class.

Quinn kept her eyes trained on the Stilinski boy, she knew that now that he had broken the since between him and Scott it was only a matter of seconds before he gives up on the whole silent treatment thing.