Round 5

Written by: Unicorn5846
this a collab ig? anyways, i wrote a chapter for their chatfic so check it out(on their acc obvi)😗✌️

~*~

They all got teleported back to the waiting area. John decided to stay with his group this time, seeing as things didn't go so well when he left them last game. The round started, the imposters being Elaine and Remi.

Neither of them were happy with their roles and exchanged nervous glances. John, Claire, and Adrion go to Admin to do their card swipe. John and Claire finish, but Adrion was having trouble. "Ugh! Why does this need to exist!!" He groaned slamming the card down before picking it back up to try again.

Claire giggles a bit and John looks at his old friend with amusement. "We'll be in Electrical, come meet us when you're done," John tells him, suppressing a laugh. Adrion only nods, still struggling. When the two teens arrive at Electrical they're met with an awkward Remi and Elaine. "You guys okay?" Claire asked.

Elaine started panicking, looking from Claire to Remi before quickly pulling out her knife and killing Claire. "WHAT THE F-" Remi kills John with her ability, cutting him off. They started freaking out, not knowing what to do. Elaine jumps in a vent and Remi goes to follow, however only got halfway through when Adrion walked in and saw her, along with the bodies of his friends.

He reports the body before she can do anything. Everyone gets teleported to a table in the cafeteria. "Remi!" Adrion shouted. "I walked into Electrical and saw John and Claire's dead bodies and Remi jumping into a vent!"

"Wow... I died two games in a row..." John rolled his eyes. "Same here," Claire said, sitting beside Elaine. John sat down next to Adrion and they both watched the meeting play out.

"No!" Remi yelled back with sweat dripping down her face. "Uhm... uh... Adrion did it! Yeah, he was going into the vent!" She lied. Everyone looked unimpressed. "That's interesting because I was in storage and saw Adrion walk into Electrical with the bodies reported right after, leaving no time for him to kill and get to a vent. Not to mention you were nowhere in sight," Seraphina said.

Everyone turned to Remi, who had nothing else to say. Elaine sat guiltily, regretting killing Claire, forcing her partner to kill John. She just got Remi caught. "Well, I guess we know who one of the imposters are," Isen said.

Everyone agreed and got Remi ejected.

"That was a terrible kill. You're also a really bad liar," John deadpanned. "I don't like being an imposter," Remi pouted, crossing her arms.

Adrion went to do his tasks, feeling very uncomfortable without John or claire there. Elaine noticed how paranoid he was and decided that he would notice if she tried to sneak up on him, so she crossed him off her list of easy targets.

She did, however, notice Isen all alone in Reactor, frustrated with Simon Says. She looks around before killing him and running out toward Lower Engine. Little did she know, Blyke was in Security watching the cameras and saw her go in and out. After a few minutes, he noticed Isen never left and figured he was still failing at Simon Says. He walked into Reactor with the intention to make fun of his friend, only to find him dead on the floor.

Remembering that Elaine was the only one who went in there with him, he came to a reasonable conclusion. Blyke reported the body and told everyone his suspicions.

"Makes sense to me, I saw Elaine come from over there," Seraphina agreed. Elaine couldn't even defend herself before she was voted out and crewmates won.

~*~

"Hey y'all! Emma here! I wrote this chapter, teehee

"Hey y'all! Emma here! I wrote this chapter, teehee. <3"
-(slightly edited) a/n from the bitch themself

THID MF RUINED MY SCHEDULE IM-