round 3

alternatively named: I really have no clue how two sets of bros got imposter in a row

~*~

the break occurred before the voice spoke again. giving people their roles, the imposters being Adrion and John.

    John and Adrion start off the round by letting Claire know they're the imposters and then following Isen into electrical.

    The group watched him rage as he tried to calibrate the distributer before Adrion decided to take pity on him and put him out of his misery.

   Unlucky enough, Sera walked in. barely noticing the body before John killed her.

    "im done with my tasks in here so i'm gonna go." Claire informed them and walking out, the two friends nodded and got situated in the room. John climbed onto the light box area while Adrion crouched down beside the bodies.

    "imagine we win this round on double kills alone." John chuckled, stabbing Blyke who was trying to report the bodies.

    "that'd be a dream come true honestly." Adrion smirked, "we only have to kill three more people from what ive seen."

   "spare Claire?"

   "spare Claire."

   "k, as long as i can kill Arlo we'll be fine."

   "pfft, you really hate him huh?"

   "yes."

   "hmmm, im getting bored so we should go look for people"

    "k"

   With that John and Adrion started wandering the map, John eventually noticing the cameras were on and leading Adrion to the security room.

   Remi, however, just had to put a dent in their plan and see them leave electrical without Blyke and thus she immediately calls an emergency meeting.

   "so why are we here?" Arlo started them off.

   "John and Adrion left electrical but Blyke didn't." Remi began explaining.

   John's eyes flicked to Adrion who nodded, having complete faith in his friend's abilities, "and?" he questioned, looking away from the blond.

   "you two went into electrical at the start of the round. Isen, Sera, and Blyke all entered and never came back. and now they're dead."

   "correction, Claire, Adrion, I went into electrical together at the start of the round. if we were the imposter we would've killed her, or at least I would" John fired back, Claire and Adrion nodding as confirmation.

   "why would you, you three are friends. you trust eachother so you could kill in front of her and get away with it."

   "you wouldn't be a good imposter..." John sighed, "her trusting us is even more of a reason to kill her, its an easy kill."

   "plus," Claire spoke up, "if one of us were the imposter the other two would be able to tell. I guarantee you John and Adrion aren't the imposters."

   "Arlo, Elaine, please, you have to vote for one of them!" Remi turned to the bystanders who had been simply watching the discussion unfold.

"Warning, 10 seconds left to vote."

   the group immediately started voting, three for Remi, two for John, and one for Adrion.

    "oh no! I voted wrong!" Elaine immediately started apologizing to Remi as she was ejected.

    Adrion smirked and looked at John.

   "guess we wont win on doubles alone..." John shrugged.

   Claire huffed, "you two so owe me for covering for you two." Adrion smiled and thanked her as John started chasing after Arlo, killing him as soon as the kill cooldown ended.

    "Adrion!"

    "right." Adrion activated his ability and killed Elaine.

"Imposters win"

   "congratulations guys!" Claire smiled, "and thanks for sparing me."

   "for the record, Remi, the only lie was Claire saying we werent the imposters." Adrion chuckled, Remi crossing her arms and groaning in defeat.

~*~
The most anticlimactic round yet- sorry guys I've just been using all my motivation to write on actual stories.