First meeting

Im a guy but- Corpse's voice- I- 🤰

listen to the song at your own risk dkfoslckosovdlfk

~*~

   As it turns out the person who found Remi's body was Isen and John called it in.

   "So where did you find the body, John?" Elaine started them off.

   "Electrical." He responded blankly

    "Did you see anyone in there?" Blyke interrogated him. Sera, having been the one who killed Remi and not on particularly good terms with John at the moment, was panicking.

   John looked at her, "I saw Isen by the body."

   Relief spread across her face, contrary to Isen who's face was immediately covered in panic.

"What?! I was the one who originally found the body!" He defended.

"You didn't call it in though. Plus, you were standing above her body when I walked in"

"Attention crewmates. I have returned to explain voting. After one(1) minute of discussion, you will be given a tablet of names. You will circle the name of who you think the imposter is, the votes will be tallied up, and the person with the most votes will be ejected into space. You can only vote one person each discussion period."

"I think it's Isen." John crosses his arms.

Sera nodded, "I'm with John on this one."

"What about Arlo's murder?" Adrion said, turning their attention to Elaine.

   "O-oh! I found him in... Admin! I didn't see anyone else though..." Elaine stammered out, she looked panicked. (Elaine is kinda sus ngl)

   "We have more evidence that Isen is an imposter than anyone else so he's our best bet." Claire sighed, not wanting to vote anyone out.

   "Blyke, you can't possibly think I'm the imposter!" Isen was sweating. He knew exactly who killed who but he had no solid evidence.

   "Sorry Isen, Claire is right."

"Please vote for an imposter"

   Seven(7) tablets appeared in front of them with a list of names on them, Remi and Arlo's names crossed out.

John:
Seraphina:
Isen:
Claire:
Blyke:
Adrion:
Elaine:
-Remi-
-Arlo-
Skip

   They all circle Isen's name(other than Isen who circled Seraphina's name) and pressed continue.

   They stared at their tablets as the votes were tallied next to each word voted for.

Isen: ||||||
Seraphina: |

   "What the fuck? Why did you vote for me??" Sera puzzled, glaring at Isen.

   "Because you killed Remi, I know you did! You think I didn't notice your heart rate speed up when the meeting started, you're such a liar." He hissed back.

   "Watch it Isen, we may not be at school but she's still stronger than you" John crosses his arms and lowered his voice making Isen look down at the table and mumble a half-hearted apology.

"Isen has been voted for by 6 people, he will now be ejected."

   The floor beneath him opened up and he was sucked into the vast darkness of space, the floor quickly returning back to its original state.

"You may now return to doing your tasks."

"Dumb, dumb as hell." Isen hissed as a see through version of himself floated up through the floor, arms crossed.

"It's not your fault Isen!" Remi comforted him.

"Yeah, it's not your fault John is good at manipulation and lying" Arlo stated as he followed the raven-haired male.

The group split up, Claire, Adrion, and Sera following John while Elaine followed Blyke.

Blyke knew Elaine wasn't the imposter as did Elaine know Blyke was safe so they had no problem with being around eachother.

Claire and Adrion on the other hand knew John was the imposter but figured there was no way they'd die if Sera was with them. It's not like Sera and John were planning a double kill or anything.... right?