Disrespectful(Trey SongzxRayan Lopez)

Rayan-26

Trey Songz-27

Chresanto August-27

Mila J.-26

______________________________________________________

Rayan's Pov:

"Babe. I'm off to work," Chresanto said before his walked out of our two story house to his white Bentley. I watched as he rode completely down the street. When he wasn't in sight anymore, I grabbed my phone and called up Trey.

"Hello?"he answered.

"Hey. Come over. He left to work and shouldn't be home until 12," I whispered into the phone.

"Aight. I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone and wallked upstairs to the bedroom I shared with Santo. You probably figured it out, but I'm cheating on Chres with Trey and Trey's cheating on his girlfriend ,Mila, with me. But here's he fucked up part. Chres is cheating on me with Mila and Mila cheating on Trey with Chres. It wasn't always like this. I was actually faithful to Chres , but when I figured out that he was cheating on me with Mila, I was heart broken.

*FLASHBACK*

Knock Knock!

I got up from my comfortable postion on the couch to go answer the door. On my porch stood a dark chocolate sex god. I could see his chiesled abs through his shirt. His tight pants showed the imprint of a very thick pipe. I looked up at his face to see that he was pissed.

"Ummmm. Can I help you sir?" I asked, politely.

"Yea. Are you Chresanto August?" he asked with a hard mug.

"No. That's my fiancé."

"Fiancé?"

I nodded.

"Oh so the nigga cheating when he already got a fiancé?"

"Cheating?"

"Yes cheating. He been dickin' down my girlfriend for the last 5 months."

I looked at the mystery man in shock as I took in what he said. Was Santo really cheatin' on me for 5 months? We're suppoused to get married in a month!

"Look he's been cheatin' on you an' she's been cheatin' on me. Let's get even."

I looked at him and nodded my head letting him in the house.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

After that day,Trey, as I later learned, and I became close and eventually developed feelings for eachother. He's treated me better than Chresanto ever could. He takes on me on his midnight ride around town, trips to Mila's favorite diner and I even took him home to meet my momma. She approved after I told her about Chresanto cheating on me. She even told me that she liked him better than Chres. We talk all night long and his stroke game is just. . . mm. . . can't explain. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my door bell ring. I walked downstairs to see that Trey was standing in the doorway with a sexy grin on his face. He had on a tight black v-neck that showed off his abs and clung to his biceps, baggy khaki cargo pants hung slighty off his hips that gave you a glimspe of his perfect v-line and a pair of black Timberlands. His hair was perfectly waved up and he smelled of Armani.

"You gonna stare at me like that or are you gonna let me in so I can take care of that problem," he chuckled as he looked at my fully erect dick. I blushed then grabbed him by his collar and kissed him with want and desire.

"I want you inside me. NOW!" I demanded as he gripped my ass.

"Take it upstairs and wait on me. I want you naked and ready. Got it?" he growled, sending a excited shiver through my body. I nodded and ran up the stairs. I walked into the guest room and stripped my cloths, grabbed lube, a condom and a dildo to prep myself. I lightly sucked on the dildo to get it wet enough. I inserted the toy my anus and instantly moaned out Trey's name. I went at all speeds and rhythms to prepare for the real thing. Just as I was about to climax, I felt the toy being pulled out, but being quickly replaced with Trey. I moaned as he moved slowly in and out of me.

"Mmmm. Faster," I demanded through the moans. He fulfilled my wish by speeding up. He grabbed my leg and put it behind me head, giving him more access to go deeper. He hit my spot, making me scream and flip us over. I rode him gently at first but he grabbed my hips and slammed me down. Once I was with the pace, he removed his hands. Everytime I went down, I grinded a little then rose back up. I soon got tired so I slowly twerked on him while as I rode. I got tired so he flipped us back over and put in work. He hit my spot with every thrust.

"I'm- I'm g-gonna cum!" I screamed as I released on our chest. He groaned as he released in the condom. Trey slowly thrusted as we rode out our orgasms. He rolled off of me.

"Round two in the pool?"

I nodded. He picked me up and walked to the pool. I'm pretty sure everyone on the block knows who Trey is. I didn't really care because we were that DISRESPECTFUL!

________________________________________________________

Didn't go as planned but who cares. This is one of my favorite songs. It's old but I still love it.

Inspired by: Disrespectful by Trey Songz ft. Mila J.

-Winter