Hands On The Wheel (August AlsinaxRayan Lopez)

Rayan-20

August-22

_____________________________________

August POV:

I was speeding down an empty rode with my boyfriend Rayan. We was smoking a blunt taking us way past high. When Rayan gets high he gets horny and now he was feelin' all over me talkin' 'bout he wanna taste me. I was bumpin' some old school Eminem when he started unbuckling my belt and pullin' my pants down then my boxers. He took one of his fingers and traced the sensitive underside of my dick. He grabbed a hol' of it and started slowly pumpin' it. Precum oozed from my tip as I leaned my head back on the seat still smokin' the blunt. My eyes were lidded but you couldn't see them cause I had my Raybans on. I felt something warm and wet wrap around the tip of it. I looked down to see Rayan's plump lips wrapped around my tip. He was lightly suckin' it usin' that long ass tounge of his to lick the slit. He did that for a good minute then slammed his head down immediately deep throating me. I groaned as the car swerved a little. He came back to suck on the tip then slammed his head back down causing me to groan he repeated this process until I was 'bout  release. Before I had time to protest I saw him insert my dick in his tight hole.

"Shit Rayan! You sure you ain't a virgin?" I asked as he began to ride me backwards cowboy style.

"Mmmm. Daddy I'm positive." he moaned bouncin' up and down, faster and harder.

I tried to move my hands to his thick hips ,but he looked back at me and said,"Hands on the wheel baby boy."

All you heard after that was moans and groans, my Cadillac swervin' down the road and Eminem blastin' in the background.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Well umm. . . I'm gonna say that wasn't my best on ,but okay. This was inspired by Hands On The Wheel by August Alsina.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Winter