Drunk Texting (Chris BrownxAugust Alsina)

August Alsina- 25

Chris Brown-26

___________________________________________

August POV:

Ding. My phone chimes taking me out of my thoughts. I looked at my phone and saw that it was a text from. . .him. I can't believe he's texting me after what he said to me yesterday. He seemed to make it pretty clear that he didn't wanna talk to me anymore.

         (FLASHBACK)

"I fucking HATE you! Don't ever speak to me again!" he screamed at me as he stumbled around in his drucken state.

"You don't mean that Chris!" I pleaded as tears streamed down my face.

He walked up to me, slowly and got in my face. I could smell the liquor on his breath. His eyes weren't the hazel brown I knew and loved so much instead they were black, clouded with rge and hate. He looked deep into my eyes and growled,"Have I ever lied?"

(FLASHBACK OVER)

He'd made it pretty clear that he didn't have anymore love for me. Instead he was filled with hate for me.

Ding.

I looked down at my phone to see that he had texted me once again, but I refused to look at the messages. I grabbed my phone and put it on silent then put it face down so that I wouldn't get annoyed with the screen constantly lighting up. I fell asleep dreaming of all the good times I had with Chris.

____________________________________________

    (THE NEXT MORNING)

I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone to check my notifications. I saw that I had at least 100 texts messages from Chris and about 43 voicemails. I clicked on the most recent text message.

9:36
Baby I miss chu. Plz txt me bac.

9:37
I knw u saw that txt. Auggie baby plz jus hear me out.

I skipped some of the texts because they basically said the same thing. I keep scrolling through them until one caught my attention.

10:49
If ur ignoring me cuz u already got another nigga then I can jus stop all dis. But lemme tell u this das kinda a hoe move. But ima leave you wit this. Aint nobody gonna b puttin it down like me. He cant do u rite like I can. Rememba dat.

10:55
Baby im sorry for blowin up on u like dat. Ima call u. Plz answer the phone.

That was the last message before he started calling my phone leaving voicemails.

11:01
I understand that I hurt your feelin's when I said I hayed you. I really don't hate you. I actually love you. Alot. More than I thought I would. Baby boy I'm so sorry. (crying) Jus'. . .jus' call me back baby please. I miss you. I'm so sorry.

The other voicemails went along the line of that. He sounded drunk, but the truth almost always comes out when your drunk.

Knock knock.

I heard somebody knocking on the door and I looked at the clock to see what time it was.

9:21 a.m

My clock read as I looked over at it. Who is the high hell would be over here at 9 in the morning.
Bang bang bang!

Oh hell no! I know whoever is at my door they better stop before I get my glock. Real shit. Lemme stop. I sound way to ghetto. Fuck you Baby Boy and Friday. I quickly walked down the stairs and flung the front door open to see the dickhead who was banging on my door.

"Look here mothafucka! It's too damn ear-" I ranted, but got cut off by a pair of lips that I knew oh so well. We both pulled away from the sweet kiss and stared at eachother.

"Look baby I'm so sorry for hurtin' yo' feelins' like dat. It was the Vodka speakin' and you know how dat Vodka make me. Makin' me all evil, hurtin' my baby's feelins'. Lemme shudup, but please accept my apology because if you don't I'm a be hell-" he babbled.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"I forgive you Chris. Just please stop talking."

He laughed and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and carried me upstairs. He tossed me on the bed and attacked my neck in wet kisses.

"Remind me to start drunk texting you more often," he growled as he sucked in my sweet spot.

I nodded as he began to make love to me.

______________________________________________

Send me some requests for these cause I need new music. This was inspired by Drunk Texting by Chris Brown ft. Jhene Aiko.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Winter