Wet Dreamz (J.ColexRayan Lopez)

I really wanted to make a one shot for this song. Enjoy!
___________________________________________________
J. Cole- 16
Rayan Lopez(transgender)- 16
--------------------------------------------------
Jermaine's POV: (Pretty sure you know this is)

"Class we have a new student entering our class. Sweetie would you like to introduce yourself?"

I lifted my head from my desk and saw this sexy ass girl walkin' up to the teacher. She had long hair, brown skin and a phat ass.

"Umm. . .hi. My name is Rayan but you can call me Ray. I'm new here. Umm yea," she nodded.

"Do you guys have any questions for Miss Rayan?" our math teacher asked.

So many hands raised. Mrs. Teacher lady chose Frankie dumb ass.

"Aye so when yo' parents was naming you was they like hopein'(sp) for a boy or sum?"

"Well umm I ws born a boy but I got female parts," she asnswered, nervously.

"I really don't care if yall niggas think I'm gay but damnnnn you fine asf!" Frankie yelled.

Rayan smiled and blushed. After she answered some more questions, the teacher gave her a seat.

"Jermaine raise your hand please."

I raised my hand and teacher pointed to the seat next to mine.

"Sit next to him."

He smiled at me when he made contact.

"Hey I'm Rayan Lopez," he smiled.

"I'm Jermaine Cole. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

~After Class~

I was walkin' to my locker with myy friends when I saw Rayan wave at me from down the hall. I smiled at him as he ran over to me. My friends were confused but I didn't really care.

"Maine I was lookin' for you," he huffed.

"Oh forreal. What's wrong?" I asked. My friends had already walked off.

"Can you please show me to the lunchroom? I been askiin' everybody but they keep ignorin' me," he pouted.

I laughed," Fasho. I was jus' headed over there."

We hooked arms and walked to the lunchroom.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's been over a month since I met Rayan. We got really close. Truth be told I got a feelings for him. I tried to play it off but I was the happiest nigga alive when 4th period came. We still sat next to eachother in math class. We were always talking and laughing which pissed our teacher off. We eventually just passed notes. They were innocent at first but one day changed it forever. I was sitting in class daydreaming about the beauty sitting beside me. I was thinking 'bout them thighs, them hips, them lips. I was thinking 'bout if she rides on it, sits on it, licks on it. All these thoughts were making me hard. I was praying that the teacher didn't make me stand up. While I was doing my work when I felt something hit the side of my head. I looked to the side to see Ray biting bis bottom lip and stealing side glances at me. I looked down on the floor and seen what hit me. I was a paper airplane. I looked up at Ray and he nodded his head. I picked it up and opened it. What I saw was something I was praying for since I met him. In that beautiful handwriting of his said the words 'have you ever had sex before?'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I was low key doing a happy dance. I wrote back 'of course I had sex before. im like a pro' knowin' damn well I was frontin'. I was scared that if I said no he wouldn't talk to me anymore. He looked at the paper and smirked. He looked up at me and raised one eyebrow. He wrote back 'oh you a pro well i want you to show me. my mama gone for the weekend so maybe saturday you me what a pro you are'. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Fasho," I said out loud.

"JERMAINE!" the teacher yelled.

"Yes?"

"Come up to the board and answer this question."

Shit I couldn't get up. I had a boner.

"Miss I can't get up I. . .I broke my ummm. . . my finger. Yea my finger."

"Oh my goodness! Do you need me to call the nurse?" On mamas this teacher stupid asf.

"No I'm good."

She nodded and went back to teachin'. I heard Rayan laughin'. That was too close.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That whole week I practiced for Saturday. I was so nervous. I prayed that my dick was big enough to fuck with and that I didn't bust quick. I watched pornos (which I almost got caught doin'), practiced puttin' on a condom and mostly hopin' he didn't notice that I was a virgin to. Saturday came around.

"Today the big day Jermaine Lamarr Cole. You 'bout ta lose your virginity ta a girl who thinks you already lost it. You can do this. There is nothing to worry about."

With that I told my mama I would be back later that night and walked to his house. I knocked and he opened the door in some purple booty shorts and a white cropped muscle top. We hugged and walked inside. He led me to his living room. I couldn't give you any details except the fact that his ass is really jiggly in booty shorts. We sat down on the couch in awkard silence until he finally spoke up.

"Soooo. . . you wanna get this started," he asked.

I was beyond nervous right now. I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and led me upstair to his room. He turned 'round with a smirk and kissed me. He had some soft ass lips. We fell back on his bed. He as straddling my waist. Shyly I reached my hands up and felt his boobs. He moaned and from there it was a go. He leaned down and kissed my lips again. I rolled us over and pulled out a condom just like I practiced. We stripped eachother of our clothes. I looked over his body. He was perfect. I slipped the condom on and before I put it in, he grabbed it and said," I wanna get something off my mind. I know you a pro but baby be gentle."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
(Present Day)

I was laying with Rayan now at the age of 30. After that night we started datin'. We're married and got a kid on the way. We laid in bed reminsicin'(sp) 'bout that day.

"How many wet dreams did you have before that?" he asked me as I rubbed his swollen belly.

"I started havin' them when I got a crush oon yoou whish was the day I met you so for like a month," I answered kissin' his forehead.

He laughed then told me,"Maine you know I knew you weren't a pro? I knew you were a virgin just like me."

"How you know?"

"I don't think a self-respecting boy would call himself a hoe."

I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Why'd you let me take it then?"

"Because I was in love."

"So you know I hadn't done that before."

"Yep. Just like I hadn't."
________________________________
This would've been up earlier but I went to my friend's house. In bigger news I cussed out this annoying ass teacher at my school. Almost got my ass whooped but our dean is like black Jesus. Said it was just a warning. anyways I hoped you liked it.

Inspired by: Wet Dreamz by J. Cole

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-Winter✌