Y.A.S(You Ain't Shit)(Trey Songz x August Alsina)

Trey Songz- 30
August Alsina(transgender)-29

    August's POV:

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"TREMAINE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I yelled.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I stumbled foreword, into the house, in my sticker state.

"August! What tha fuck?!" Trey yelled.

"Thaaa fuck is t-that you a basic, no good d-dick havin ass, childish ass boyyy ," I slurred.

"Are you drunk?" he asked.

"N-no. Ion get druuunk!" I said.

I stumbled to the side, but caught myself on a chair.

"I j-jus' lost mah balance," I insisted.

"Mhmmm," he hummed,"Did you drive here?"

"Naww! I jus' walked 15 miles from the m my house to yours. D-Duhhh I drove."

"You can't be drivin drunk. Zariah needs her momma."

I know this nigga ain't bring my child into this.

"Nigga don't bring my baby into this! And I tol you I ain't drunk."

    Trey's POV:

She hella drunk. Tryna lie and shit.

"Why is you tryna lie August? I know you drunk."

"I ain't lyin! What I gotta lie for. I jus came ova here to tell you that you ain't shit. You a bitch ass nigga that don't care bout anybody but yaself. In all ya songs you talk bout how you tha best at this and that, but nigga you ain't shit. Yea I cheated on my ex wit you but it don't matter. You think you jus amazin but you ain't. You ain't shit. Ion see why I gave you all this ass. You said you wasn't like all these otha niggas but really you is all them otha niggas. That's what I gotta say to you, Tremaine Neverson," August ranted.

"Oh. That's how you feel huh?"

She nodded.

"I ain't gone lie and say that ain't hurt my feelings. But you wasn't sayin that last week. You was the homie. You was smokin wit me too. What happened?"

"You is what happened. I ain't bout ta explain it explain it again," she snapped.

She grabbed her car keys that fell on the floor and stumbled in her heels to the door, her ass jiggling in the process. She struggled wit the door although it was unlocked.

"August you drunk asf,"I sighed.

"No I'ms ain't. I's fine," she struggled.

"Yes you are and I ain't bout ta kettle drive drunk or in the dark. Gimme them keys. I'll drop you off in the mornin," I sighed.

"No I'm fine!" she snapped.

"No you ain't!"

"Yes I a- Lemme go!"

I grabbed her arm and spun her around. She looked up at me wit her chocolate eyes. I grabbed the keys then pulled her close to me by her waist.

"Don't leave. Please."

She nodded. We leaned in and started kissin. It got heated real quick. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Bet I have that pussy screamin fa dis dick," I smirked. 

"Less talkin, more fuckin," she said, rollin her eyes.

You already know I had her and that pussy screamin. Who ain't shit?(Welvin Da Great voice)
_______________________
Do y'all even read one shots anymore? Do other authors update their one shots cause I sholl ain't seen none.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-Winter✌🏽️😚✌🏽