Tomorrow(Pray)

Rayan Lopez-35
Prodigy(transgender)-35

    Rayan's Pov:

I sat down on the couch and huffed. It's been two days since my wife dropped our kids off with their Aunt Jacob for the next two weeks. Prodigy, my wife, and I have slept for those two days and I'm tired of sleeping. Our anniversary is tomorrow. We make 15 years tomorrow.

"Good mornin behbe?" Prodigy yawned.

My wife has a thick New Orleans accent. And that ass was bout as thick as that accent. She came over and sat on my lap. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms round her waist.

"I'm tied(tired) of bein in tha house," she sighed.

"Same," I said.

"What we gone do den?"

I shrugged.

"What you want to do?" I asked.

"Ion even know."

"How bout we go to-"

"Da mall. Pafect(Perfect) idea."

"You know damn well I won't gone say that ,but aight. Go get dressed."

*One Hour Later*

I walked downstairs in my khakis, white polo and my white Hurraches. My hair was up in a messy bun. Prodigy walked downstairs with the same outfit one. She had her hair down and curly. We walked out to the truck and rode off to the mall.

      Prodigy's Pov:

"I wanna go ta da Alexander Wang store first! Can we go? Please? Can we go?"

"I guess," Rayan answered.

I got all giddy an' shit. I leaned ova tha arm rest and kissed Rayan. I hopped out tha car an' skipped in ta tha mall.

    Rayan's Pov:

"Bae how do this look?"

I looked up from my phone to see my baby in a white suede, skin-tight dress that stopped right under the knee. The dress was long sleeved but the sleeves were rolled up. It had 3 gold zippers: one at the top that stopped under the titties and two on each side that stopped on the hip. She had the top zipper all the way down and one of the zippers on the side was unzipped to the middle.

"You better take that off before I do something that'll get us banned from Alexander Wang," I growled, grabbing my dick.

She giggled then switched away. Had her booty shaking and jiggling. She really tryna get something started. When she finally came back out, we brought her dress and some other thing then headed towards Walmart for some shit that I forgot bout. She went in the baking asle and came back with like 2 boxes of red velvet cake mix, piping bags and 3 things of the cream cheese frosting.

"You making cake tonight?" I asked.

"Boy you know ion use this boxed cake mix. All my cakes be made from scratch," Prodigy said.

"Then what you get cake mix for?"

She just smirked and kept shopping.

     Prodigy's Pov:                                       

*At Home*

I played with Ray's hair as we watched tv. Chocolate City was on and I was lovin it.

"What if I told you I was once a stripper?" Rayan said.

"I'd make ya get up an' strip fa me," I shrugged.