Maybe if I be strong...

Carl's Pov 

When we were waiting by the cars to go to the doors me, Sophia, and Dani were all sitting together on a roof of a car playing cards. " Goldfish!" I shouted and Dani put a hand over my mouth. " Shhh..." She jumped off the car and walked over towards the Rv and saw a few walkers coming Sophia hid behind me and Dani. I pulled my gun out to her and she pushed it away and grabbed a knife from her boot and went up to the walker closest to her and stabbed it in the chest, and when it came back at her I ran up and pushed the walker away from her and she pushed me away and I looked into those once lively blue eyes that were now dull, sad, lifeless,.. " I need to be stronger! So I don't have to depend on Daryl, Rick, Lori, Carol, Dale, Andrea, Sophia, or you!" She said sadly and desprate, " I don't wanna end up like my mommy and daddy" she said quietly. I stared at her in disbelief, I always thought she only depended on herself. She got up and walked off and Sophia stood there and told me " She's broken." Then Sophia left towards her mother, while I got up still shocked and walked over to my mother, the girl, I used to know in Dani, oh she is long gone.

Dani's Pov

We were in the CDC and me and Andrea were assigned a room together, she took a shower first and then I went in, I saw a razor in there and picked it up a did two marks on each of my wrists and of course it hurt like hell but it got me away from my emotional pain. Daddy, Mommy, their both gone, uncle Daryl has Carol, I have nobody for me, I cried and cried until I heard an knock on the door "Hey its me Sophia! Hey Dani you in there Andrea said to come get you!" She said, " Yeah i'm in here, but PLEASE don't come in until I clean up its a little messy!" I said as best as I could " I'm coming in!" Sophia said as she opened the door, she dropped the new fresh towels on the floor and ran up to me and grabbed them making me wince. Sophia had to help me do everything, not trusting I would'nt cut myself. Once we got done stairs Sophia had to take all the sharp things away from my plate and I wouldn't stare at anybody. The food was stake and of course Sophia cut my food in tiny little pieces on my plastic plate with my plastic cup.

Lori's Pov

I saw why Sophia was watching her closely like a doll that would break any moment, but what Sophia does not understand is...She's already way broken, that if she was a doll, there was no way of fixing her.

Death is with usOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara